WDYET? **SATURDAY & SUNDAY**

~ Stylz ~
on 9/8/07 7:00 am - North of Boston, MA
Happy weekend everybody! I got up a little earlier than bf (we're both late sleepers) and started laundry while I was eating my breakfast. I figured if I didn't get my morning food in, I wouldn't be anywhere close to a normal schedule for the rest of the day.. After breakfast, bf and I walked the Charles. Normally we walk and take the subway home, but this time we walked the river, relaxed on the grass watching the boats go by and then walked to his house (I still can't believe we did it)! needless to say when we got home we were STARVING! he had a huge omelette, I had a protein shake to start and then some of my brown rice and beans. I also decided to make refried beans with red kidney beans.... YUMMMMM!! I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but it taste like the real pinto beans (boiled 2 cans of red kidney beans in water with taco seasoning and cumin), drained but saved the water, pureed the beans to a paste and added reserved water a little at a time til pasty then added enchilada sauce which is kind of like tomato sauce and seasoned to taste Leaving in a few for our shopping excursion woo hooooo we've decided to go to cheesecake factory for dinner so I can stick to a regular salad and continue on fat smash! heres my food day: breakfast - weight control oatmeal with smart milk protein shake - iso fruit cantaloupe lunch - 1/4 c. brown rice, 1/3c black beans, 1/3c msf burger medium coconut iced coffee, x-smart milk, 3 splenda dinner - garden salad snack - fruit vitamins - took them all exercise - lots of walking water - 4 16oz bottles of water so far, atleast 4 more before bed hows your weekend going? let us know!
jannineh99
on 9/8/07 10:46 pm - Melrose, MA
Ok so yesterday...I had coffee and oatmeal for breakfast..then my sister and her son and me and my daughter went to the zoo with my friend Crystal and her daughter...did that for couple of hours and then went to the 99 for LUnch and I had a skewer of kicken shrimp...but they were a little overcooked and dry..and then had a chicken breast of spinach salad with blue cheese that was super Yummy....headed off to church to day they are having some sort of contintal breakfast...so I will eat something here to be safe....and probably gonna make potroast in the crock pot.....btw Karen...I need your recipe for the mexican pot roast again....I cannot find it anywhere...I think my puter is eating it....lol...I hope everyone has a great day....and get some exercise... Jannine 357/163/157
~ Stylz ~
on 9/9/07 1:09 am - North of Boston, MA
what a perfect day for the zoo yesterday! which one did you go to Stoneham? zoos are always fun to walk around and check out the animals (and people acting like animals ) perfect day for a crockpot meal!! heres the recipe, enjoy Unnamed Nashua Restaurant's Shredded Mexican Beef 4 pounds chuck roast 1 (4 ounce) can green chile peppers, chopped 2 tablespoons chili powder 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin 2 cloves garlic, minced salt to taste 1/2 beef broth Trim the roast of any excess fat, and season with all ingredients listed above. Marinate to your liking (2 hours to 3 days, I usually leave it 3 days so the flavors are all through the meat) Place roast in foil large enough to enclose the meat. Cover and cook on High for 6 hours, checking to make sure there is always at least a small amount of liquid in the bottom. Remove foil and reduce heat to Low. Continue cooking for 2 to 4 hours, or until meat is totally tender and falls apart
~ Stylz ~
on 9/9/07 1:22 am - North of Boston, MA
Sunday is here, another weekend over, my last one before the cruise!! I'm so excited about it. BF is starting on his little tangins about not going to certain things on the cruise like the dress up dinners where you have to wear a suit and tie or even better... a tux! his brother (which is his twin) feels the same way... not a chance, espically when one of the dinners is when the red sox are playing the yankees. They said we can find them in the sports bar.. lucky us huh! his soon to be wife is a lot of fun, we'll have a good time together even if its without them! We've already determined that we'll be eachothers dates for the events and have twice as fun without them! so we woke up to much needed rain here in Massachusetts.. BF was still sleeping and I knew when he woke up he wouldn't want to go for a walk in the rain (plus the first Pats game is on at 1) so I called his mom and asked if she wanted to go for a walk in the rain around Jamaica Pond, I figured shes crazy enough like me to do it and she said yes! threw on a hat, mesh shorts, a tee, sneakers and an umbrella and off we went. It was nice walking with her, shes such a sweet woman, very sincere Its day 4 of FSD and my sweet cravings are gone! No thoughts of those sf cookie bars that taste like brownies or the sf icecream (which I'm not a huge ice cream fan, so it gets me that I have some, just because its there..) I haven't stopped coffee (and wont) because its only a cup a day.. If I was up to more than that I'd probably cut back, but I'm good for now.. heres my day so far... liquid calcium breakfast - weight control oatmeal with 3/4 c. smart milk medium coconut iced coffee, x-smart milk, 3 splenda lunch - refried beans snack - grapefruit dinner - 5 msf buffalo nuggets with a spinach salad snack - grapes water - 32oz bottle so far, goal is 2 more by the end of the day exercise - 45 minute walk in the rain around jamaica pond vitamins - taking them now hows everyones Sunday going? any plans? let us know
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views