WDYET?? *** FRIDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 9/7/07 2:35 am - North of Boston, MA
First week of classes is complete things should fall into place more and more as the weeks go. I forgot to post my beginning fat smash stats (since by next week I wont remember).. Day 2 half way down and its going really well. Yesterday mid day I missed meats, but driving home I was thinking... I wonder if I miss it just because my mind knows i'm on a "diet" and can't have it for 9 days.. The morning star farms burgers really take the meat craving away and last night after having one I felt different about missing meat.. I also realized I had a lot of night cravings for different flavors. I guess when you stop paying attention to it, you don't notice you're pacifying the cravings, you just do it.. The few bites of sf ice cream for the sweet tooth, the mini nacho cheese rice cakes for the crunch or even worse... potato chips for the salt and crunch a especially late at night. Last night I wanted something salty so I had some green beans and for the sweet fix, I put cinnamon on pear slices and the cravings were gone so heres today menu.. liquid calcium before leaving the house drive to work - iso fruit pink lemonade protein shake medium coconut iced coffee xmilk, 3 splenda breakfast - weight control cinnamon oatmeal with 3/4c smart milk lunch - about 1/2 cup brown rice with 1/3c morning star farms burger, 1/3c black beans and corn (my take on spanish beans and rice, salsa for a little flavor and kick and the burger for extra protein). dinner - morning star farms buffalo nuggets and lots of green beans snack during movie time - red grapes water - 5 bottles so far, not including the 22 oz. I drank this morning vitamins - took them all (taking my second calcium now) exercise - 35 minute walk start of fatsmash stats... weight - 131.8 pant size - up to an 8 belt - back to the second hole hows everyone doing today? whats your weekend plans? Be sure to take our captains Barbara and Rick's advice, get your exercise and vitamins in!
luckycat1
on 9/7/07 3:37 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-1/2 slice of french toast and 1 sausage link s-none l-1 oz hamburger patty 4 french fries and a sf cookie s-decaf skim latte d-chef salad (I think) s--?? vits-yep water-some ex-physical theraphy no plans this weekend I was hoping to get out of the hospital sat. but I will be here until thurs or friday your cruise sounds like it will be fun and relaxing stay away from the carbs (like I should be giving any advise on not eating carbs ) just ate another sf choc chip cookie it was just begging me to eat it!
~ Stylz ~
on 9/8/07 5:48 am - North of Boston, MA
uggh carbs lol how are things going, you're in the hospital til thursday or friday? hope things are ok!
HEATHER K.
on 9/7/07 3:51 pm - CORONA, CA
RNY on 03/24/06 with
I have trouble with the chewable calcium. What kind of liquid do you use? Today I did good on low crab more protein. Breakfast-egg whites with cheese lunch-protein shake snack-cottage cheese dinner-3 oz chicken with 1/2 cup spinach multi and b-12 short on water only 44 oz in today The weekends are more challenging to stay in a routine. I am going to a new 30 min dance class at the local gym tomorrow. Hopefully that will keep me on track for the weekend. Heather 358/201/147
~ Stylz ~
on 9/8/07 5:56 am - North of Boston, MA
Heather, I tried Tropical Oasis liquid calcium and didn't like it.. I found liquid calicum citrate magnesium at Vitamin World and a local health food store. Its thick and a little chalky (my thought atleast I got it in and the chalkyness goes away quicker than those nasty wafers ) I have the pina colada flavor at home and the blueberry (which is higher in calcium than some other flavors) at work. Heres the vitamin information on it Easily assimilated and absorbed. Each Tablespoon (15cc) provides: Calcium (as Calcium Citrate Calcium Gluconate)........750Mg. Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)................300mg. Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol).................200iu. and heres a link to the flavors they carry http://www.houseofnutrition.com/lifetime.html Like I said, its carried in vitamin stores (and maybe GNC) you might be better off getting it there than online since you would have to pay shipping on a glass bottle.
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/7/07 10:24 pm - My Town, NH
Breakfast: great grains bagel with peanut butter and sliced banana Lunch: leftover hamburger patty Snack: lite applesauce cup and SF caramel pudding Dinner: small salad and a slice of pizza Snack: 1/2 slice of banana bread Water: 60 ounces Vitamins: all in Exercise: nope Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 9/8/07 5:59 am - North of Boston, MA
Stephanie, can't wait to see ya in a few weeks hope you're out enjoying your weekend
jannineh99
on 9/8/07 10:39 pm - Melrose, MA
Friday...lets see Breakfast: Weight Control Cinnamon Oatmeal Drive to GYM: Zone perfect bar After GYM: Zone PErfect bar Lunch: 5 oz of grilled chicken wwith 2 cups of mixed greens salad with cucumber, onions and feta cheese Snack:Protein Drink Dinner: 1 slice of pizza...was not tasty at all no flavor... all vits in and all water.... Jannine 357/163/157
~ Stylz ~
on 9/9/07 1:03 am - North of Boston, MA
your protein count is so impressive! I try and work on that weekly, but still never seem to get it higher than normal!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views