MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 9/6/07 9:43 pm - Nashua, NH
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out to it....Anon Yesterday we were snails going to the ark....today we are no longer snails....we are swimmers - going out to our ship. I can see it - out in the distance - can't you? We are swimming - we aren't really tired yet - and because we are now in sight of it - we can MAKE it out there. And when they pull us up to the ship....wow...wee...look at those bodies!!!! AND because we are so healthy - we had the stamina to get to the ship without giving up!!!! So make this weekend your opportunity to continue swimming out to our ship...do the right things. The heat is slowly leaving most of the country -so this should be an excellent weekend for a walk. Take a friend, take a loved one....or just enjoy yourself outside thanking your lucky stars for this opportunity we have been given to improve our lives...take a nice walk! PLEASE also...take your vitamins, drink that extra bottle of water and make GOOD food choices. I am going to try - can you also? I see the ship - start swimming a little harder - you will get there and you will get there sooner by working a little harder! Happy weekend and hugs to all....Barbara
layddi
on 9/7/07 12:20 am - Pico Rivera, CA
Good morning! Barb, not sure if I'm a good swimmer, "but I can float pretty good " I'll get there, slowly but surely. I'll have to work harder(which I will) to catch up, "But believe me, I'm comin." "Have a Great Weekend Everbody "
jennb40
on 9/7/07 2:19 am - Nashua, NH
Di - you were floating before WLS....girl - you are swimming now! We are all swimming out together to the ship - so you have good company! Work that tool this weekend and be sure and take your vitamins!!!!
Rick A.
on 9/7/07 12:31 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, I'm glad to hear that our ship has come in. I don't know about anyone else, but I really have to struggle to stay on top of the water now. I have lost all of my buoyancy. It's a good thing I made it to the ship. Have a great weekend. Rick
jennb40
on 9/7/07 2:23 am - Nashua, NH
You know - this past weekend when we went up to the top of NH and we were sitting by the lake - I told my hubby - remember those days when I could go into 50 feet of water (well really not that deep in a pool cause I don't go swimming in anything else!) but I could put my hands down below by side and not move any body muscle or part at all...and I literally stayed afloat...guess the boobs really were the buoyancy part! I didn't go swimming this summer at all, but I am betting I wouldn't float anymore... Keep waving from the ship...we are coming out to you!
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/7/07 12:43 am - My Town, NH
I'm really going to focus on vitamins and water this weekend. I do so well during the week and seem to struggle on the weekends. So my goal for this weekend is to drink as much as I do during the week and not miss one dose of vitamins! Thanks for coaching us through this week, Barbara! Hugs, Stephanie
jennb40
on 9/7/07 2:26 am - Nashua, NH
Stephanie....my goal for you is that you do take all those vitamins this weekend and drink tha****er. I want to know on Monday if you accomplished that goal and I am betting you do!!!! I hope the coahing helps a bit - it seems to help me as I weighed this morning and surprisingly enough I have lost 2 pounds in about 10 days - so I am hoping I see some more movement like that! Have a good weekend...and I hope to down to you on Monday! Barb
~ Stylz ~
on 9/7/07 1:54 am - North of Boston, MA
you're making me long for the beach!! I think I was a fish in a previous life!! I just heard a rumor that the hotel next to the college use to allow people access to their pool and gym for a monthly fee. That was many years ago, but I'm going over today to see if they still offer it! My swim will be postponed for another week, but til then we'll be walking away! No plans for the weekend other than shopping (can you imagine, me and shopping all weekend??? ) I still havent bought a bathing suit in fright others will actually see my saggs.. ughhh the arms and thighs are awful! If only they sold short sleeved bathing suits We also plan to walk the Charles on Saturday and Bike Jamaica Pond on Sunday On another note, bf has mentioned the bike trail at Cape Cod for a weekend getaway in October which is something to look forward to. Hes been really stepping up the exercise, I'm hoping its not just for the cruise, but a change in lifestyle. One step at a time, I remember those weight loss stints... lose before an event, gain it all back and more when you get home.... enjoy your weekend, are you taking the pugs (and John) out for a stroll?
jennb40
on 9/7/07 2:30 am - Nashua, NH
Let me know if the hotel next to the college still offers the pool and gym. That might be good for you when cold weather comes. Shopping - all weekend...who would have thunk it!!!! You will find a bathing suit and don't worry about the arms and thighs, everybody will be blown away by your pretty face and won't think about your arms and thighs! Have fun on the Charles and Jamaica Pond....and Cape Cod gives you something to look forward to for October. John and the pugs and I don't have any definite plans yet for the weekend - with the exception of Patriot's football on Sunday - no missing that!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views