WDYET?? *** THURSDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 9/6/07 4:04 am - North of Boston, MA
I got on the scale this morning only to find I've gained 5lbs in 2 weeks!!! those carbs!!! today I'm starting fat smash 9 day detox to get these unwanted pounds off before the cruise. the last thing I need is going on vacation with 5lbs and gaining 5 more.. ughhh I was in a rush this morning so I didn't get to make my protein shake. I'll do that driving home though. Its turned into a beautiful day, sunny and a little breeze. Leaving for my 30 minute walk in a few so heres my day... liquid calcium drive to work - water medium coconut iced coffee, xmilk, 3 splenda breakfast - weight control oatmeal lunch - 1/4c brown rice with 1/2c black beans and 1/4c corn drive home - protein shake dinner - morning star farms pizza burger and green beans snack - pear water - lots and lots of it! vitamins - all but second calicum exercise - 30 minute walk right now hows your day going? let us know!
RebekaA
on 9/6/07 9:29 am - Inland Empire, CA
WD*I*ET? ....you don't want to know! We've been in VEGAS all week baby! haven't been too terrible, but haven't been great either. They say "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" Let's hope that's true for those pesky extra carb (martini) pounds too! hehe see ya next week!
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/6/07 10:46 am - My Town, NH
Holy toledo woman! You look GORGEOUS! What a great new picture. I'm glad you are enjoying Vegas. Those martinis will disappear with a little extra sweating when you return! Have fun hot stuff! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 9/7/07 1:40 am - North of Boston, MA
Vegas???? I love it there! Where are you staying? Is it just you and DH? Hope you're having a great time!!
RebekaA
on 9/10/07 4:44 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hey girl! Sorry I'm so late, I only had internet access for 1 day. We stayed at the Golden Nugget downtown (downtown--ICK!) I"m not really a downtown girl, but the Nugget was nice. It was just dh and I, he had a training thing for work so I tagged along....getting away was NIIIIIICE. We don't get to do it hardly ever with our 3yo. I paid $20 one day to use their gym--and it included general SPA access!!! So afterwards I got to lounge around in the fluffiest bath robe, read magazines, soak in the jacuzzi, take a steam, eat fruit and cheese all in a beautiful setting! Aside from a lap dance in 1992....it was THE BEST $20 I ever spent!!! Ok, totally kidding.
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/6/07 10:51 am - My Town, NH
You can get those five pounds off by the cruise! I know you can! Breakfast: great grains bagel with peanut butter and sliced banana Lunch: leftover hamburger patty, Kashi crackers with 2 wedges of LC light garlic and herb cheese Snack: lite applesauce cup and SF caramel pudding cup Dinner: baked salmon, rice and peas Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: 56 ounces so far Vitamins: oops, forgot! I'll go take what I can now! Exercise: a walk with hubby Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 9/7/07 1:41 am - North of Boston, MA
thanks for the motivation, its day 2 and I'm missing meat already, but will get through!! Love the new picture girl
HEATHER K.
on 9/6/07 4:06 pm - CORONA, CA
RNY on 03/24/06 with
Well today I started the no carb way of eating to shock my metabolism. I have seen the scale inch from pound to pound for the last few months and now it seems to be at a stand still. I have tried everything from working out more, eating more, eating less and nothing has worked I'll let you all know how it works this time. breakfast-1 cup cottage cheese lunch-5 oz chicken before the gym-protein drink dinner-4 oz chicken with 1/2 cup spinach and spritzer dressing snack-string cheese all 64 oz of water and all vitamins except calcium(hate them and hardly take them) 1 hour pilates class hope this works because I am 9 lbs short of getting my tummy tuck approved heather 358/201/147
~ Stylz ~
on 9/7/07 1:43 am - North of Boston, MA
Heather only 9 lbs to go for approval, how exciting!! let us know how the no carbs goes. I did that to lose my required weight before wls surgery and it worked well!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views