MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 9/5/07 10:01 pm - Nashua, NH
By perseverance the snail reached the ark....Charles Haddon Spurgeon AND by perseverance we shall get to our goal! Our snail is our small tummys a.k.a. our tool and the ark is our better health and suave looking bodies!!!! With perseverance we shall get there because we CAN....We can persevere to do the little things that lead to the big goal. TODAY persevere to drink more water, take your vitamins, exercise and make healthy food choices. Yesterday was a good day for me with everything excep****er. I ate right, I took all my vitamins, I exercised with a 30 minute walk at lunch and only got in 4 bottles of water and 2 DD unsweet teas - but I could have persevered more and got in another bottle of water and I could have walked again when I got home from work. This snail is going to the ark - ever so slowly! What will you do to persevere today? Come with me snails - in this case the ark is going to take more than 2....all us MARCHers going to goal are going to the ark! Have a good persevering day....hugs to all....Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/6/07 12:17 am - My Town, NH
I'm so glad there is room in the ark for me! Today I need to refocus myself on exercise. I missed the gym this morning because I was just too tired. 5:30 a.m. is so early when you don't get to bed on time. So I will try to fit in a walk this evening. I also have homework to do. Balancing everything is such a challenge sometimes! Happy to be a snail as long as we aren't served for dinner in a fancy French restaurant! Hugs, Stephanie
jennb40
on 9/6/07 9:45 pm - Nashua, NH
Stephanie - I know you are a multi-tasker and you will get everything balanced! You are a great snail and far to spectacular for a dinner in a fancy French restaurant - they would use you as the display snail!!!! Barb
Rick A.
on 9/6/07 12:18 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, You are doing great. I'm proud of your for getting in more water. I like your analogy with the snail. I'm more like the tortoise and the hare. I don't want to be slimy and leave a trail. Slow and stead wins the race. Have a great day, Rick
jennb40
on 9/6/07 9:46 pm - Nashua, NH
There is nothing slimy about you...and the trail you leave is a positive one we should all be going down!!! Slow and steady is winning your race!
~ Stylz ~
on 9/6/07 1:07 am - North of Boston, MA
can I be a snail?? I wish we worked closer to eachother, we could be walking buddies!!! My partner in crime always seems to have an excuse lately (again) so I'm finding myself hittin the pavement solo at lunch which is all the more reason I put it off or look at the time and its almost time to go home. I got on the scale today and in the past 2 weeks I've gained 5 lbs thats a with the cruise being so close! I'm going to eat way too much while on vacation, I don't have to go into it with a 5lb gain I started fat smash again today and my 9 days will finish next Friday (the day before we leave). I'd love to lose 8lbs during the detox but will be happy as long as the 5 are gone! I'm going for my walk at lunch (even though I went to the chiropractor yesterday and it feels like he did more damage to my sciatic nerve than help) and have been taking the stairs at work instead of the elevator. Lots of water for my day so far AND took my viatmins (all except my second calicum which I'll take after lunch). next weeks support group meeting is about exercise (by jenny) I'm still on the fence about going... I wish they would add to their topics heck even if hey kept the same topics and changed the presentation would be ok, but the same slides and speech every quarter...
jennb40
on 9/6/07 9:50 pm - Nashua, NH
Come on snail....there are more than 2 of us going to the ark...but I think you have already made it on the ark....they take the fast/skinny people first!!!! You may have gained 5 pounds, but that smash diet will take them away! I wish we did work closer because we would do that lunch walking together. If you decide to go to the support meeting - let me know - I may go with you if you do the 1:00 one. Hang in there surgery buddy!
layddi
on 9/6/07 1:28 am - Pico Rivera, CA
Good morning fellow snails! I've also gained this past weekend, mostly because I hardley drank water. But this snail is back on track and have my eye on the Ark "I'll get there" "Some-day" Today I will drink all or more water and will go to Curves after work, and I'm even going to try to throw in a little walk in my routine, "I think it's just that intial kick start that I need to get over." "You all have a great day!!"
jennb40
on 9/6/07 9:52 pm - Nashua, NH
OK snail Di - you are back on track and I am proud of you and we NEED you on the Ark and you WILL get there. Drink tha****er and get that exercise in - and you are a "shoe-in" for ARK boarding! I am sending a kick start your way!!!! Don't forget your vitamins! Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views