WDYET?? *** WEDNESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 9/5/07 4:11 am - North of Boston, MA
First day of school has us all running around like crazy! I did get my vitamins in again I think this is a record lol The past week I've eaten way too many carbs and not enough protein. This weekend was a disaster with foods, as unhealthy as it could be (minus sugary foods).. If my weights up this week, I can imagine what its going to be like after the cruise I think its time for the fat smash diet again, my pants feel very tight today and I'm sure the scale will be up on Thursday I'm contemplating starting it again tomorrow or Friday (9 days starting tomorrow will bring me to the day before the cruise) heres my day... liquid calcium drive to work - pink lemonade protein shake breakfast - blueberry protein muffin snack - 2 drinkable yogurts (yum) lunch - taco bell pintos and cheese dinner - the rest of the lomein noodles... and an oz. of bleu cheese snack - pear and bleu cheese vitamins - got them all in water - 5 - 16oz bottles so far exercise - walk later tonight with bf hows everyone doing? let us know!
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/5/07 7:11 am - My Town, NH
I can relate to that carb monster! Lately, that's all I seem to want. Breakfast: Kashi oatmeal with sliced banana Lunch: corn chowder soup Snack: lite applesauce cup and SF caramel pudding Dinner: hamburger wrapped in lettuce and a veggie of some sort Snack: NSA Fudgsicle (NO BANANA BREAD!!! Vitamins: all in Water: only 32 ounces so far, need to drink more Exercise: nada and tonight I must do some homework...does exercising my brain count? Hugs, Stephanie
luckycat1
on 9/5/07 9:48 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-nada s-nada l-1 oz of some funky looking "meat loaf" ok two bites of it, 4 spoonsful of mashed taters and one spoonful of greens d-1/4 baked tater with sour cream and two oz of hamburger s-decaf skim latte if I get hungry I might have some ice cream or cereal vits-yes exercise-occupational and physical theraphy carbs--yummy, I find myself eating way too many graham crackers
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views