MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 9/4/07 10:02 pm - Nashua, NH
Pearls lie not on the seashore. If thou desirest one thou must dive for it.....Chinese Proverb Who wants to head toward the pearl today? Who wants to dive into our ocean for this pearl? I do! I want to find the pearl....I am almost to the bottom of the ocean in order to find and keep my pearl, but I have a LITTLE more to go!!! I still have plenty of oxygen in my tank to get to the bottom...I have a tank called the TOOL...and this tool is going to work for me and going to work for you. Just practice our 4 today - exercise, more water, vitamins and good food choices...come on you can do it. Will you take that 15, 20 or 30 minute walk today - for the pearl???? Will you drink a bit more water today - for the pearl? Will you take all your vitamins today - for the pearl? AND will you make good food choices today - for the pearl? I am going to try and earnestly go after the pearl today and I want you to join me. Yesterday was a good food day for me and a good vitamin day. I could have drunk one more bottle of water, BUT I didn't. I should have taken my walk at lunch or at home after work, BUT I didn't. I got 2 out of my 4 goals accomplished so I didn't quite get down far enough in the ocean to see that pearl...only half way made the DIVE for it! BUT - today is a new day...we can do it MARCHers going to goal. How did you do yesterday and what are you going to do today to get the pearl???? Hugs to all, Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/4/07 11:49 pm - My Town, NH
I'll go diving for pearls! I especially like the grey or black pearls! But we aren't talking about jewelry, are we? I did well with all four yesterday. Though I didn't need that slice of banana bread last night after dinner. I'm sure it was loaded with calories. My mother-in-law made it and sent it home with us. Tonight, I'll stick to my NSA Fudgsicle! My spinning class last night felt amazing. I kept my heart rate around 160 for quite a while. It's becoming easier for me to exercise at that level and I feel so much better afterwards. I can't wait for the spinning class schedule to change. Then I'll be able to spin on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Any other cardio I do during the week is gravy! Have a great day! Hugs, Stephanie
jennb40
on 9/5/07 1:02 am - Nashua, NH
Stephanie - you can certainly go diving for pearls with us MARCHers going to goal, but I must say you are a "pearl" already....a true treasure to have as a friend!!!! Congrats on that spinning class...I would probably pass out the first time I tried it. I want to do what Rick suggests and go 10,000 steps in a day - think I will get 2 pedometers this weekend - one for me and one for John and see which one of us walks the most in any given day!!!! I think I might have to have the "Stephanie Smiles NSA Fudgesicle" tonight! They are so good and probably better for us than banana bread, althought I wouldn't mind that either. Don't think the banana bread will get me closer to the pearl....but knowing you will!!!! Have a good day....
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/5/07 7:12 am - My Town, NH
You are so sweet! I'm going to have that NSA Fudgsicle instead of banana bread. In fact, I may send the rest of that bread to work with hubby. The guys there can eat it. You're certainly a pearl on my necklace of friends too! Can't wait to see you and STYLZ at the end of the month. Hugs, Stephanie
Rick A.
on 9/5/07 12:22 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, What a great post. I especially like your daily quotes. I'm trying to add more "pearls" to my string each day. Have a great day, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views