Marchers at goa. How about marching

jennb40
on 9/5/07 4:09 am - Nashua, NH
Rebecca - I think I just sent a reply about walking to Rick instead of you, but if you didn't get it - go back to his post today and read what I sent you! goofy me....
Beckers
on 9/5/07 6:05 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Barbara- thank you for the suggestion. I will check it out online right now! I wonder if Netflix has it, too... gonna maybe rent it first and see if its something I will use
~ Stylz ~
on 9/5/07 4:15 am - North of Boston, MA
way to go with your miles Rick, is there a mile goal you want to hit? I'm with you on walking, its so peaceful and relaxing even at a fast pace! I also like biking and have been doing that as well this summer.. You've inspired me to start walking at lunch again starting tomorrow until vacation starts (week and a half away) and get back to it once I return to work. thanks for the motivation!
Rick A.
on 9/5/07 6:02 am - Far Northern, CA
Hi, My goal is to walk an average of 4 miles a day for the month. Somedays I walk 6.5 miles and a few days a month I don't manage to walk at all. Good luck on your walking. Have a great day, Rick
RebekaA
on 9/9/07 10:06 am - Inland Empire, CA
That's funny you brought this up, I just bought a Pedometer last week. I was so surprised to find that I'm doing 10,000 steps in a "normal" day. I didn't think I was that active (too much time on the computer, lol). My favorite exercise lately is anything. For the last year my mainstays have been the Elliptical and the Treadmill. I LOVE running now, it feels so great to do something I could never do before without ending up on the couch with a heating pad on my back for 3 days! Lately b/c I want to firm up more, I've been taking Step and Weight classes at the gym. I love anything with loud music! I also just bought The Firm's new DVD set of weight/cardio workouts which I really like so far. I do prefer the gym b/c it gets me out of the house and counts as "me" time which is hard to come by for me. I also find looking around the gym really motivating. I see all the different people, shapes and sizes, and see where I came from and where I want to be.
Rick A.
on 9/9/07 10:47 am - Far Northern, CA
Rebeka, You are doing so well. I think you are the "exercise queen" of the Marcher's. I like your prespective about the gym. Good to keep your eyes open. Here's to your health, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views