WDYET?? *** FRIDAY *** and me with a new do!

~ Stylz ~
on 8/31/07 6:57 am - North of Boston, MA
I've been contemplating a new hairstyle for about 2 months now. I wanted to go short for the cruise and for a change, but I kept chickening out... well today was the day, I did it!! it came out really cute I love it. after my appt I stopped to pick up groceries, both the frozen food guy and the pepsi guy must have liked it too because they both found reason for small talk! its fun to get noticed somtimes I'll post a couple quick pics on my profile. time to put the groceries away and meet bf in a few. going to see Halloween tonight then to dinner.. bad day with foods again.. next week I'll get back on track. school starts Wed so I should be back in my groove by late week (or the following monday) heres my day liquid calcium before leaving the house no protein shake, chiropractor appt this morning.. medium toasted almond iced coffee, xmilk brunch - 6 shrimp in basil cream sauce over 1/2 c. barilla plus spaghetti drive home from the grocery store - piece of garlic nan bread putting the groceries away - tasty kake sf choc choc chip cookie (they taste like a brownie, glad I only bought a box!!) dinner - steak tips with veggies probably a drink after the movie with bf and friends... tomorrow is my 2yr old cousins bday, not sure how the day will go, but keeping my fingers crossed! exercise - quick 20 min walk vitamins - got all but the second calcium in, will do that before leaving the house water - plenty of it so far, will be plenty more tonight. hows everyone doing?? have a great weekend everyone
jennb40
on 8/31/07 7:56 pm - Nashua, NH
WOW....sexy woman! What a change and a nice one at that! When I meet you and Stephanie Smiles in a few weeks for lunch, be sure and wear a name tag so I can recognize you....OR maybe I will just look for the woman walking around with a crew of men behind her....your BF won't mind will he???? You do look wonderful! Love ya surgery buddy.....Barb
RebekaA
on 9/1/07 2:24 am - Inland Empire, CA
WOW! what a big change! Do you love it? It must feel so different! I haven't had short hair in 20 years! I like it, it really makes your big eyes stand out! Last night was date night. Yay! Went to dinner at Bubba Gump's and to the Hollywood Bowl. It was great--but NOT a good night to sit outside at the Bowl. It was still 105degrees at 10pm. ICK. Wow, can you say Big sweaty mess?! B: protein coffee S: 1 cup Kashi cereal L: 1 sml chicken drumstick, 1 HB egg S: 1 cup green beans D: 3oz salmon (from Bubba Gump's), 1/4 Jasmine rice, veggies 1 Cadillac Margarita later....1/2 Chocolate covered Marshmellow/Rice Krispie stick (holy moly, it was goooooood ) I tried to resist, but PMS was too much for me! vits all in water 100oz exer 60 min step class
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views