WDYET?? *** THURSDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 8/30/07 1:14 pm - North of Boston, MA
ok I'm back (I think)... I've been living a WDYET hell the past few days and need to snap out of it! the past few days I've gotten either not enough or the minimum amount of water, way too many carbs, few vitamins, awful food choices, snacks instead of meals, not enough protein, etc etc etc Yesterday bf and I played hookie and went to the beach.. we stopped for breakfast (1 poached egg, 2 slices bacon and 1/2 slice of sour dough toast) at the beach I had only 1 16oz bottle of water, 2 cheese sticks and some trail mix (nuts, banana chips and dried fruit). lunch was at Markey's, because and New Englander knows.... how can you go to hampton beach and not go to Browns or Markey's?? that consisted of fried shrimp, couple fried clam strips and too many onion rings dinner wasn't any better.. we stopped at an italian restaurant and I had chicken broccoli ziti.. just awful! today hasnt been great, but better than yesterday.. not sure if its because of allergies or just busy at work, but haven't been very hungry tbsp of calcium before leaving the house drive to work - iso fruit pink lemonade protein shake medium toasted almond iced coffee, xmilk lunch - 1/2 cup potato salad with egg and bacon home from work - chipotle cheese stick, slice of bacon, few chocolate covered almonds wow seeing this on the screen makes me see my old pattern pre-op days.. hungry and home from work, a bite of this a bite of that.. NEED TO STOP!! dinner - 5 shrimp in basil cream sauce with 1/2c barilla plus pasta vitamins - took all of them water - 4 16oz bottles plus 32 oz bottle tonight exercise - back to this tomorrow!! hows everyone doing? lets all get back on track together!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/30/07 10:46 pm - My Town, NH
I think a hookey day at the beach sounds like tons of fun! It really helps to see what we eat in writing, doesn't it? Somedays, it's not fun but I think it's good for us! Drive to work: 2 Light BabyBel cheese rounds Breakfast: great grains bagel with peanut butter and sliced banana Lunch: wrap with ham, cheddar, lettuce tomato, cucumber and dijon mustard and a cowboy cookie...yup...I had a stressful morning and bought the cookie because I knew it would make me feel better...it didn't. Snack: lite applesauce and SF caramel pudding cups Dinner: 2 slice of frozen pizza Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Vitamins: nope Water: 60 ounces Exercise: none I'm giving myself the weekend to recover from being sick and then I'm getting my butt back in the gym! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views