MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 8/29/07 9:46 pm - Nashua, NH
Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.....Johann Wolfgang von Goethe I think I can....I think I can....I think I can......by golly WE CAN.....we can get to goal because our thoughts can and will be put into action - which is going to be hard, our actions may be difficult to complete....but we will...we will...we will..... Let's go MARCHers - lets work hard TODAY to get to goal. What are our 4 choices today? 1.. eat less - particularly snacks...and make better food choices - USE THE TOOL! 2...EXERCISE...no excuse today ladies and gents...at least 15 minutes sometime today 3.. more water, more water, more water 4.. VITAMINS, vitamins, vitamins....get them in - ya hear now?!!!! I ate good yesterday, however, the only exercise I got was climbing into the chair for a much needed pedicure and then walking over to the other table for a manicure...(bad, bad Barbara)....I didn't get in but 4 bottles of water and 2 unsweet DD iced teas, BUT - I got all my vitamins in!!!! So I have some action needed today in 2 of my 4 goal areas. Let me tomorrow which of our 4 goals you accomplish today. Don't think you can do it - but ACT on it and it will happen!!!!! Hugs to all, Barbara
jannineh99
on 8/29/07 11:00 pm - Melrose, MA
Good Morning Barbara....your motivational post are wonderful....I am not sure if I am at goal or not at goal....I have been lurking this past week...I had 2 childrens birthday parties this past weekend...I did not eat to horrible but I unfortunatly have the ability to eat all foods high test sugar and all..(bummer) but I definately felt the difference from eating the small amounts junk...I felt very tired after and did not want to do anything and then that usually gets me thinking and sometimes too much think is a dangerous thing for me....because I go into failure mode...I am sure everyone out here knows that mode...but I picked myself up on Monday and when I ate I kept it light I think I had salad twice that day...and I have made it to the treadmill at the Y 1x this week... One of the odd things is for a meal I can eat like 2 cups of salad (greens and cucumbers, onions, and feta cheese...with 4oz of grilled chicken and dressing and a 1/2 of a Pita bread...that seems VERY OVERWHELMING and too much food usually I know when I am full by getting the hicups I am not sure if this is too much food..but then I think about what I use to eat pre-op and say to myself that it is not too much food...I don't know... I have a consult with my Surgeon to discuss plastic surgery for Oct 19th so if they just get rid of the excess from my abdom then I will surpass my docs goal me I am happy where I am..I am thinner now than I was in JR Highschool and HS so ...I think I am starting to ramble now.... Jannine 357/164/157
jennb40
on 8/30/07 6:04 am - Nashua, NH
Jannine - you are so close to goal - and probably at goal!!! You have done such a remarkable job. If you haven't been lurking for a while - you will see where Rick and I are going to try and do motivational posts for a while - he is talking to those nearly at goal or at goal and I am trying to get those fired up that have a way to go...but we are both here for everybody - so feel free to visit both our posts and let us know how you are doing. I start "belching" if I chew too fast or eat too quickly and get more burps/hiccups whatever after eating sometimes also. Whatever you are eating is doing you well because look how well you have done! Be sure and let us know when you have your PS consultation....how exciting! Barbara
layddi
on 8/30/07 12:47 am - Pico Rivera, CA
GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!!!! OMG!!! This morning I weighed myself, I'm finally at 200!! "Now if I can just get over this hump." Well, I've been doing ok lately, it really depends on what I eat. Salads, I can have a pretty much, with the works, cheese, olives, garbanzo beans al kinds of beans(but if I add chicken, I eat less.) If I eat pasta, forget it, about 4 spoons thats it. I also notice somedays I'll get fuller than others, havn't figured that one out yet. Yesturday I went to waterAerobics and my planned goal for today is to go to Curves and try to get more water in. "Have a Great Day"
jennb40
on 8/30/07 6:06 am - Nashua, NH
CONGRATULATIONS Di....you go girl...and you go OVER the hump! What exciting news...wish I was at 200! But I am going to get there! I too get fuller some days that others and what might not bother me today, may tomorrow...go figure? Good work on your water aerobics and Curves....you are a true MARCHer going to goal! Hugs, Barbara
~ Stylz ~
on 8/30/07 12:23 pm - North of Boston, MA
girl I saw that you were calling but was on the phone with my boss (issue at work) then I called back and you were on the phone. I'll give you a ring tomorrow at work
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views