Hello March "goalkeepers"

Rick A.
on 8/28/07 4:07 pm - Far Northern, CA
Our challenge today is to remember what goals we have set for ourselves and to update them as needed. We don't live in a static world. Everyday, everything is subject to change. We must always reevaluate the goals that we have set. Do they need to be modified or are we on target? Are our goals realistic? No one wants to set themselves up for failure. Sometimes it is difficult to judge if we are getting closer to our goals if we have set them too far out. If that is the case for you, set smaller more immediate goals. There have been times in my life when I have had to set my goals just for this week or even this day and sometimes even down to this minute. We all are given choices in life. Sometimes we have to decide if the choices we make this minute are in our best interest to achieve our long term goals. I'm not saying it is easy or that we will always succeed in the short term, but try to look at the big picture whenever you can. While it is important to be a goal setter it is even more important to be a goal keeper. Life is great, Rick
~ Stylz ~
on 8/30/07 12:06 pm - North of Boston, MA
While it is important to be a goal setter it is even more important to be a goal keeper. Life is great, Rick Great quote! My goal is still vitamins, today I got both doses of calcium, my multi and b-complex in (everything). now to keep the mindset of taking them all going for another day! thanks for being our coach
Rick A.
on 8/30/07 8:18 pm - Far Northern, CA
Hi, I appreciate all of your followup posts and I am glad you have gotten something out of them. Good luck on the vitamins. I know it is sometimes easy to forget, but they are so important. Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views