MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 8/27/07 9:52 pm - Nashua, NH
It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen....John Wooden Did you take care of a few "little details" yesterday? Take all your vitamins, drink a little more water, walk a little farther, eat a little less snacks? I tried - I did take all my vitamins, I walked for 30 minutes at lunch, I didn't have any "blame" nuts, however I only got in 4 bottles of water and not 5 and had 2 unsweet iced teas from Dunkin Donuts! I ate pretty good yesterday - Protein Plus Kelloggs cereal with blueberries for breakfast, grilled chicken and cheese for lunch and 4 boneless buffalo wings and salad for dinner. I even skipped the NSA fudgesicle last night, but did have 2 tablespoons natural creamy Skippy peanut butter for a snack. How did you do? Remember - little things make BIG things happen. Do a few little things today towards our BIG goal of being healthy and thinner! Hugs to all today, Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/27/07 11:09 pm - My Town, NH
Good morning! I did pretty well yesterday with our goals. I didn't have that morning snack. By 11:00 a.m. I could tell! But I perservered and waited until lunchtime to eat again. I drank an extra bottle of water before bed and took all my vitamins. I did not, however, take that walk I intended to take. Hubby and I were both sick over the weekend and we made it through the day but went to bed at 8:00 p.m. I had started the Body for Life program last week and was doing really well before succumbing to the flu. I'll pick it up again tomorrow. So today, I'm going to skip that morning snack again, take in an extra bottle of water and see if hubby and I can just go on a short walk after dinner. This is my last week without homework as classes start on the 4th. I better enjoy my evening free time while I can! Have a great day! Hugs, Stephanie
jennb40
on 8/28/07 12:26 am - Nashua, NH
Good for you Stephanie...."little steps" will get us going and keep us going hopefully. Sounds like you did good - skipping that one snack does make a difference in my hunger factor, but hopefully will help the losing factor! Just curious - what is the Body for Life program? Enjoy your day - Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views