~ WDYET - Saturday & Sunday ~

~ Stylz ~
on 8/25/07 8:23 am - North of Boston, MA
home for a quiet and relaxing weekend... bf and I went for our morning walk then decided to stop at the seafood market on the way home. Since they were closing soon, they dropped the price for 1 1/2 lb lobsters to 3.99/lb. we bought 10 lobsters for under $60! needless to say I'll be searching online for lobster recipes heres my day, its not a good one... late breakfast - granola trail mix (granola, nuts, coconut) late lunch 3.5oz. lobster medium coconut iced coffee, xmilk, 3 splenda dinner - 3.5oz lobster snack - something crunchy... I mixed all kinds of nuts together (almonds, pecans, macadamia and cashew) to make "candied" nuts.. haven't made it in a while because its so addicting, but I need a fix not enough protein, maybe ill have a shake later water - on my 6th 16oz bottle vitamins....... um.................................................... just took my b and multi.. will work on calcium hows everyone doing this weekend? let us know!
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/26/07 11:23 pm - My Town, NH
Hiya! I had a crappy eating weekend. I was sick with the flu and wanted comfort food only. Way too many carbs and not enough protein. I won't type out the details, let's just say it wasn't good! And forget about vitamins! Here's to a better week! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 8/27/07 12:40 am - North of Boston, MA
sorry to hear you were sick! hope you're feeling better soon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!