Volunteers assigned....

jennb40
on 8/24/07 10:43 pm - Nashua, NH
Ok MARCHers - here we are almost 18 months out. I think the next 6 months to a year will make us or break us. We are still so close to our surgery dates that the tool is still working - and actually the tool should work for the rest of our lives. However, some of our tools are working better than others! Those that want to maintain and keep the course - meet LIFE IS GREAT - Rick who is at goal and going to be your coach - popping in for motivational messages, suggestions, whatever - it takes to keep you on course. Then meet "HUGS TO YOU" - Barbara who is not at goal, who needs to exercise more and needs to honestly post a food journal to help STOP all that grazing and keep us honest! You guys/gals not yet at goal...hang on - we are going to get there and we are going to help each other. And you guys/gals that are there - we are going to help you maintain!!!! So staring Monday - Rick and I will be popping on the posting board with motivational messages, checking how you are doing, hopefully providing support to all us wonderful family of MARCHers. We can do it group....Hang on - we are going to be the poster group for WLS folks!!!! Rick and I are here to you to keep at goal and get at goal!!!! Have a good weekend all...Hugs to you, Barbara
~ Stylz ~
on 8/25/07 6:29 am - North of Boston, MA
LOVE IT!! Cant wait to read the weekly posts from you and Rick! Its great to see us Marchers still as a group, looking on Marcher boards from past years, its like a ghost town. I hope that never happens with us! you all
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views