WDYET?? *** TGIF!!! ***

~ Stylz ~
on 8/24/07 1:24 am - North of Boston, MA
blahhhh what a bad mentality I have today! I'm snappy, *****y and just not happy at work! I made plans with a co-worker at another campus to meet for lunch which quite honestly is the only reason I came to work... I was going to come back because the co-worker I normally walk with was going to come, but is now blowing us off for lunch so I told them I'm taking comp for the rest of the day.. leaving soon, 30 min and counting................ can't wait til the summer blues are gone drive to wor****d tea breakfast - 2 protein muffins medium iced coffee, xmilk, 3 splenda lunch - chicken ziti broccoli dinner - probably chicken lomein, gotta eat it soon before it goes bad exercise - 40 minute walk this morning to clear my head (or atleast try to) water - 1 bottle so far, will work on that later today vitamins - surprisingly I took them all have a good weekend everyone
luckycat1
on 8/24/07 5:12 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-sausage patty with 1/2 slice of toast l-hot dog with 1/4 cup salad with cheese and 12 pringles dinner-beef short rib 2 oz. with 1/4 cup mashed taters and peas s-cereal water--yes vits-all exercise--haha have a good weekend
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views