WDYET?? *** MONDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 8/20/07 4:22 am - North of Boston, MA
I decided today I'm going with a short hair cut for the cruise! I saw a cut I really liked a few months ago but its taken this long to get the courage to schedule an appt... so today I made the appt, Friday before Labor Day this way I have a few weeks to play with it before the cruise. My co-worker said.. people dont recognize you now, wait til you get it cut short!! I'm excited about it, worst case scenerio I dont like it, it grows back We went to an Italian restaurant for lunch, I ordered chicken ziti broccoli thinking it would be a creamy cheese sauce, instead it was an oil based garlic basil sauce. It was good, but I took it easy incase the oil got to me.. before leaving the house - tbsp of calcium citrate liquid (maybe if I journal it, I'll remember to take it everyday) drive to work - iso fruit pink lemonade breakfast - 2 packaged blueberry coconut protein muffins medium french vanilla iced coffee, xmilk lunch - chicken ziti broccoli 2 cups watermelon, cucumber, lime juice dinner - grilled fajita chicken exercise - 35 min walk before lunch vitamins - taking multi and b-complex now, will take my second calicum tonight, promise! water - plenty of it hows everyone doing today?
Beckers
on 8/20/07 11:26 am - Cottage Grove, OR
What is "xmilk" ? non-fat? Mmmm ziti I love italian food! ok here's my day: skipped walking this morning because it was raining DH said he saw my neighbors out walking without me... they don't mind the rain I guess. I will have to learn to walk in the rain, since the weather isn't going to get any dryer Otherwise I'll be in the house the whole winter with no exercise! breakfast- my usual Weight Control cinnamon oatmeal, and 30 min. later= coffee mid-morning- 2 pieces of sourdough toast (yeah I know, its carbs... but dang I want my homemade SF blackberry jelly on it ) lunch- protein coffee frappacino (Big Train) mid-afternoon- Lean Cuisine cheese ravioli dinner- made DH burritos, so I had taco salad (no tortillas for me) will have some SF ice cream later for dessert on my 2nd crystal light bottle I'm good about taking all my vitamins, just need 1 more calcium before night is over
~ Stylz ~
on 8/21/07 9:52 am - North of Boston, MA
its just short for extra milk, thats what they write on my cup at dunkins so I copy them what big train drink do you buy the hot or cold drink? I always forget to pick up more til I see your posts
Beckers
on 8/22/07 3:40 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
I order the cold Big Train Low Carb "Blended Ice" drink mixes online. I use both the Vanilla Latte flavor (with vanilla protein powder added in) and the Mocha Frappacino flavor (with chocolate protein powder added in). They say No Sugar Added on the front, and "Blended Ice Mocha Mix" or "Blended Ice Vanilla Latte Mix". I get the canisters that make 30 drinks each, they sell for about $28 each online, plus S&H. I save a lot this way, since I *was* spending $4 a day at Starbucks, now this costs about $1 a day
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views