WDYET?? *** THURSDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 8/16/07 8:45 am - North of Boston, MA
oops its late! I skipped out of work early to meet Soul Sista for lunch! We had such a good time We met in Cambridge for lunch at a Mexican restaurant and then had a recap at TJ MAXX down the road to satisfy the shopping addiction we both have Stephanie if you head to Boston again for work we (Barbara, Marsha, you, Jannine and I) should all meet for lunch! It would be fun getting us all together ok heres my day... drive to work - isofruit pink lemonade protein shake big glass of green lemonade mmmmmm small iced coffee, xmilk small coffee with nectar cappuccino protein powder (not sure why I had the extra shake, just felt like it..) breakfast - protein muffin lunch with Marsha (Soul Sista) - few tortilla chips with salsa, about a 1/2 cup shaved steak burrito (beef, beans, rice) dinner - 5 grilled shrimp and side of black beans (from lunch) vitamins - took them today water - 5 - 16 oz bottles exercise - few laps around the mall exterior (went to the mall in NH after meeting for lunch, yeah.. more shopping picture to follow, of course we brought our cameras after all what would meeting a Marcher be without a camera right??
~ Stylz ~
on 8/16/07 11:20 am - North of Boston, MA
I attached the picture of Marsha and I to my profile if anyone wants to see it
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!