WDYET?? *** TUESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 8/14/07 2:02 am - North of Boston, MA
Busy day here, a few meetings with outside groups, fixing a few computers that are running at a turtles pace and leaving early for a support group meeting on a much needed wake up call.. vitamins I really need to start taking these faithfully, my labs come back and when they're good, i think of it as a gamble and I won instead of thinking, ok they were good, don't chance it, start taking them everyday i hope they scare the heck out of me today at the meeting and I get on track! ok so heres my day wake up - green lemonade drive to work - protein shake isofruit pink lemonade breakfast - blueberry protein muffin lunch - chicken lo mein dinner - stuffed zucchini water - 2 bottles so far vitamins - multi... exercise - no time, tomorrow planning 2 walks in the morning before the rain
HEATHER K.
on 8/14/07 1:21 pm - CORONA, CA
RNY on 03/24/06 with
I have been lurking around this board since surgery. I have posted a few times. I really appreciate all the support that is shared. I am concerned about Darlene. The last post from her was a few weeks ago and she was very depressed. I tried to go onto her account and it tells me its either marked private or no longer valid account. I understand the depression and trying to get used to how everyone treats me different. I think all of us to one degree or another for that matter. If someone on the board has access to her account or a email could they drop her a line to let her know she is missed. Thanks. today I ate ... 1/2 c cottage cheese 3 veggie bites 16 oz water multivitamin b-12 chicken salad 100 cal pack grasshopper cookies 1/2 low carb bagel w/sf jelly 16 oz water
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/16/07 2:50 am - My Town, NH
Tuesday Drive to work: 2 light babybel cheese pieces Breakfast: multigrain bagel with peanut butter and sliced banana Snack: lite applesauce cup and sf caramel pudding Lunch: hamburger patty Dinner: chef salad Snack: NSA Fudgsicle and gave in to the leftover brownies - I ate half of one Water: 90 ounces Vitamins: all in Exercise: spinning class Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views