!!BIG WOW!!

jomamma
on 8/13/07 11:33 am - Palmdale, CA
Oh my god, Im now "normal weight" according to the BMI chart. My BMI is 24.8!! I really have no idea what my ideal weight should be for a 50 year old 5'10" YOUNG woman!! I have such a distorted view of myself that I cant see EVER hitting a weight that I feel good at. I need major help with this head trip!! Im 173 right now....Who else is TALL?? Tell me what you weigh right now and tell me if you are happy where you are at and where you think you will be happy!!
sngglnclos
on 8/14/07 1:04 am - sw burbs, MN
Congrats JoAnn!! I think its time for a new picture!
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/14/07 2:28 am - My Town, NH
JoAnn, I'm not quite THAT tall but I just wanted to say congratulations on reaching a "normal" BMI. I'm so proud of you! I think the fact that you are so healthy is more important than the number on the scale. You go girl! Hugs, Stephanie
miminjoey
on 8/14/07 11:24 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I am an inch shorter and i am holding between 155 and 160...i think once we take the extra skin off we'll be shocked at how small we really are....I am happy with my weight i was shooting for 167...so I think 173 is great! To be honest i think once i have the extra skin taken off i might freak...i am scared i am going to look sickly...i want to look healthy and normal not skin and bones.
RebekaA
on 8/18/07 1:49 am - Inland Empire, CA
That.is.so.awesome!!! Good.for.you! (ps.my.space.bar.is.broken,but.had.to.sayCONGRATS!) =)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views