Plastic Surgery Tomorrow

robinsaxton
on 8/13/07 4:02 am - Columbia, MD
I am going in for my lower body lift tomorrow morning at 5:30am! I am really excited about this next step in my WLS. I haven't been on-line lately because of the move to our new house and work being SUPER busy. I love the new house although we aren't quite settled in. I must say that I haven't done too bad for only having two weeks to get moved in before surgery. The girls are happy as well. We have been really busy but I know that over the next few weeks I will have a chance to breathe and perhaps catch up with my postings and profile while I recouperate. I appreciate your prayers! Hugs, Robin
jennb40
on 8/13/07 5:49 am - Nashua, NH
Robin, many hugs and prayers going out to you...Please let us know when you get home and feel like posting. Best of luck...you will look great after it is all over! Barbara
~ Stylz ~
on 8/13/07 10:27 am - North of Boston, MA
wow that came up quick!! I'm SO excited for you! good luck with everything, you'll be in my thoughts tomorrow. Give us an update when you're up and around on how you're doing
jomamma
on 8/13/07 11:14 am - Palmdale, CA
Good Luck Robin. I had my arms and my boobs done (tired of getting my boobs stuck in my pants zipper!!) Second best thing Ive done for MYSELF. The first was my WLS. You will do GREAT> Im not gonna lie...it will hurt but dont hesitate to ask for the ol' morphine shot into your IV and when you are off that, take the pain pills. You will soon forget the pain and you will be so happy you did it. Good Luck and keep us posted as to how you are doing
SoulSista
on 8/13/07 11:19 am - Boston, MA
sending prayer for a uneventful surgery Marsha
sngglnclos
on 8/14/07 1:03 am - sw burbs, MN
Congrats Robin!! I will keep you in thoughts and prayers!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/14/07 2:26 am - My Town, NH
Robin, best of luck with your plastic surgery! I'm so excited for you and will be thinking of you at 5:30 a.m. tomorrow. Let us know how your recovery goes! Hugs and prayers, Stephanie
Beckers
on 8/14/07 9:46 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Woot! You go girl! Cant wait to hear about how it went...
miminjoey
on 8/14/07 11:20 am - Fort Bragg, NC
congratulations on the new house AND the surgery...i am working on my referal from tricare....I hope mine goes as well as yours did...i'll be thinking of you hope it goes smoothly!!! Oh have a quick recovery as well! mimi
Amy I.
on 8/14/07 1:05 pm - KS
You will do fine, I am so sure of it! But I will say a prayer or two for you anyway. I go in next month for my first PS appt. I have another hernia and I need a TT and the girls are getting done! Bless you Amy I 290/143/135
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views