WDYET?? *** MONDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 8/13/07 2:06 am - North of Boston, MA
back to Monday, such a vicious cycle! Is it just me or are you more on a schedule during the week than on weekends? I can't get all my foods in (well the good ones atleast) on a weekend, but come weekdays its almost picture perfect. I dont get it! BF and I went grocery shopping Saturday and I made the most yummiest lo mein! I found the recipe on foodtv.com, it taste like lo mein you would get at a Chinese restaurant, its that good! I might have to pick up more lo mein noodles to make a shrimp version of it! During our shopping excursion, he picked up a container of spring mix salad I said, thats thoughtful of you to get me some salad. he said, its for me too, since you're eating healthier I should start too! finally, it was like I saw the white light lol!! so heres my day drive to work - iso fruit pink lemonade protein shake (which I heard they're no longer selling... first its my drinkable yogurts, now my protein shakes, will i ever get a break?? ) breakfast - protein muffin medium coconut iced coffee, xmilk, 3 splenda lunch - chicken lomein snack - cocoa granola mix dinner - stuffed zucchini (ground beef, tomatoes, parmesan cheese) water- 3 bottles so far vitamins - just took them exercise - 30 min walk at break earlier hows your day going? let us know!
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/13/07 3:00 am - My Town, NH
Every seven days it's Monday again!!! Ugh! I am much better during the week than I am on the weekends. I think I actually eat more during the week, but what I eat is better for me. I'm better abou****er, exercise and vitamins too. Way to go for the BF. He sounds enlightened! Breakfast: whole wheat bagel with cream cheese Snack: handful of nuts Lunch: hamburger patty and macaroni salad Snack: Lite applesauce cup and SF caramel pudding cup Dinner: Leftovers from the BBQ - probably the same as lunch today Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: 40 ounces so far Vitamins: all in Exercise: too tired this morning! Have a happy Monday (if you can)! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views