Checking in and stuff

MsKeara
on 8/9/07 12:07 pm - Baldwin, WI
Hello Everyone! It's been ages since I've posted so I thought I'd check in and bring you all up to date. Well, my weight loss is officially weight gain. I was VERY close to my goal when I started moving in the wrong direction. I couldn't figure it out. I was still training and my diet was on the mark. I freaked out and went to the doctor. It turns out that I'm pregnant. I screwed up my birth control ONE month and I'm pregnant. Now I'm more freaked out. I'm only 8 1/2 weeks and I've gained 12 pounds. Again, confusing because I can still fit my clothes (although I can't button them). My boobs on the other hand... I remember being sad that they got so.... well... flat? Not a problem any more. I've gone up too cup sizes. I think most of my weight gain has been there. On the down side, my October wedding plans are at a stand still because there's no way in hell I'll be able to get into the dress I bought! On the medical side, my surgeon is fine with the pregnancy but is watching me like a hawk. My labs came back all out of whack so he has put me on a bunch of vitamins in addition to the prenatal that I'm already taking. My labs have always been good so he's sure it's the pregnancy and not anything I'm doing. I'm out of the gym due to a couple of cyst that are giving me some terrible pain. I'm expected to be able to return in mid-September. My trainer is going to keep me in the gym all the way through. We'll see how that goes! Well, I guess that's the major change for me. I hope everyone is doing well. MsKeara (and Baby)
~ Stylz ~
on 8/10/07 2:11 am - North of Boston, MA
Wow thats a whole lotta news, where have I been??? Congrats on the pregnancy and future wedding plans. When is your due date and new wedding date? congrats again
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/10/07 4:15 am - My Town, NH
WOW! Congratulations MsKeara and welcome to the board Baby! I'm sure your body will take good care of you both just as you've been taking good care of it. I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy! Hugs, Stephanie
miminjoey
on 8/10/07 8:19 am - Fort Bragg, NC
woo hooo congratulations!!! I am sure the baby is what has your labs all screwy too...but they will work themselves out.....I am so jealouse of all you prego people!! But if I get pregnant I'd be in diovrce court...hubby is in japan and fixed hehehehe!!! I am so happy for you!!!! mimi
Beckers
on 8/10/07 3:30 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
WOW! CONGRATS! I bet you guys were so surprised when you found out!
MsKeara
on 8/10/07 7:31 pm - Baldwin, WI
Thanks Ladies! And yes, we were very surprised. The odds of me getting pregnant were so low that it just floored me that it happened with the first "screw up". I do have to admit that this pregnancy is VERY different than my previous two. No morning sickness at all this time where the other times I was sick from about 6 weeks all the way through until about 1 week after. It will be interesting to see what else is different about this one. I'll keep you all posted!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views