WDYET?? *** THURSDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 8/9/07 4:42 am - North of Boston, MA
another busy day, hopefully tomorrow will be quiet really need to catch up on work. we had an event in the building with a sit down lunch which was nice, now its time to get things in order before going home. yay! heres my day drive to work: protein shake iso fruit pink lemonade medium toasted marshmallow iced coffee, xmilk lunch: salad, chicken picata, 1 stalk of asparagas snack: piece of bread that was served with the salad dinner: grilled chicken (I made the yummiest chicken last night, a friend gave me the marinade recipe from his restaurant in philly, if anyones interested I can post the recipe. its a sweet and sour type chicken) snack - sf blueberry cake exercise - no time water - only 4-16oz bottles so far vitamins - took them earlier this morning hows your day going? let us know!
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/10/07 4:13 am - My Town, NH
Let's see...yesterday... Breakfast: oatmeal and sliced banana Lunch: turkey sandwich with light cheddar, lettuce and pickles Snack: lite applesauce and SF caramel pudding cup Dinner: steak, red potatoes and a bite of corn Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Late night snack: handful of almonds Water: 64 ounces Vitamins: all in Exercise: nope Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views