WDYET?? *** HUMP DAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 8/8/07 3:50 am - North of Boston, MA
Happy hump day everyone! I've been bad with water today and just feel like eating and snacking.. Just finished lunch and am already thinking about snacking on dried fruit even though I'm stuffed heres my day so far drive to work medium toasted marshmallow iced coffee, xmilk breakfast - 2 package mix protein muffins lunch - 2oz steak, 1/2 cup arroz con gandules drive home - dried papaya dinner - 3oz steak snack - popsicles vitamins - got them in with the 1-16oz bottle of water I drank so far exercise - got that in after the downpours, 35 min walk hows everyone doing? let us know!
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/8/07 5:20 am - My Town, NH
So I called the plastic surgery office at the hospital to check in and ask if they had any cancellations. Guess what? I now have an appointment on Monday! I certainly didn't expect that!. I'll let you know what happens. Breakfast: oatmeal with sliced banana Lunch: turkey sandwich with lettuce and pickles, kashi crackers with a wedge of Laughing Cow Light Garlic and Herb cheese Dinner: steak, red potatoes and a veggie of some sort...not sure yet Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: 50 ounces so far Vitamins: all in Exercise: nope...I seem to be rebelling this week! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 8/9/07 4:45 am - North of Boston, MA
I'm sooooooooooooo happy for you!! good luck with the appt!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views