Star Jones out of the WLS closet article...

~ Stylz ~
on 8/4/07 3:56 am - North of Boston, MA
if anyones interested in reading the article here it is. It comes out in the glamour magazine Aug 7th. http://us.glamour.com/health/articles/2007/08/gomstarjones?printable=true¤tPage=all
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/4/07 8:10 pm - My Town, NH
One wonders why she is doing this now??? Has she not had enough publicity lately? I respected her decision, originally, to NOT declare publically because I understood her reluctance to be an advocate for one type of surgery. Not sure how I feel now that she wants to talk about it. I should probably have read the article before commenting!
Beckers
on 8/6/07 2:04 am - Cottage Grove, OR
I read the article. There were several discussions on this on the Main OH board. I still feel like she should have been honest about how she lost the weight a LONG time ago. I understand that at first she didn't know if it would fail or not, etc. (who would want to diet in front of America, as we all know how many "diets" we've tried and failed at in our lives...) but she still could have said something at a year out or something, not 4 years out now (to promote her new show, I suspect).
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views