WDYET?? *** Saturday ***

~ Stylz ~
on 8/4/07 3:55 am - North of Boston, MA
Still here at work with the quilters.. We went out last night and had so much fun. We met up with some friends we haven't seen in so long that we went to a later movie and went to breakfast after. didnt get in til 530, couple hours sleep and here at 8... needless to say we're staying in tonight and I'll be napping the minute i get home! i went to grab some food because I knew I had nothing at work so I brought 2 slices of pizza from last night to work.. put them in the oven, got to talking, burnt them. was that a sign not to eat anymore pizza? lol heres my day medium toasted marshmallow iced coffee xmilk cup of special k protein cereal with milk thinking of steamed dumplings from the chinese restaurant for lunch.. probably eat those for lunch and dinner since theres plenty of them in an order water - 2 bottles so far vitamins - taking them now exercise - too tired hope everyones doing well
jannineh99
on 8/4/07 9:28 am - Melrose, MA
Here is my day...made breakfast for the family it is funny...I use to be a big pancake eater...now I could care less about pancakes....so after that found out that my in-laws arrived on Thursday and were coming for a visit today..had to get the house in-law acceptable..lol...hubby thinks that is funny....then after that I relaxed with a pedicure and then got here 20min before them and we went out to lunch...we went to bertuccis I got a caesar salad with dressing on the side and added chicken to it....then split a piece of creme bruelee cheese cake with hubby...so here is my menu of things I ate today..... http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=jannineh99 Have gotten in all of my vits and water...how can I not in this hot and humid....sorry all of you sunny hot and humid lovers out there...I am a spring and fall girl especially a fall girl...give me a light sweatshirt and I am good to go.... not sure what food is going to bring me tomorrow with the inlaws here we get together alot...tomorrow it is an aunts house for pickys but I talked with Auntie and she is gonna have some fruit for me...may bring some of my crockpot chicken with me....Stylz...how did you like the crockpot chicken...I made myself a big batch today...gonna start the crock back up with the mexican pot roast recipe you gave me...I altered the recipe alittle bit....I use your seasonings but I add 2 packets of Taco Seasoning from Old Elpaso and they have a new one that is hot and spicy and I use the other one the less sodium one...and it was awsome....well gonna run hope everyone out there is having a great weekend.... Jannine 357/164/157
~ Stylz ~
on 8/4/07 12:53 pm - North of Boston, MA
sounds like a busy weekend, but an enjoyable one! Family time is always nice and pedicure too, you go!! i have to admit I'm one of those Summer lover people. I wish I liked the fall more, but my mind knows after fall comes the cold, frigid winter which is something I absolutely hate! I haven't seen spicy taco seasoning, but I'll have to look for it when I'm shopping. I bought the shaker version of Old El Paso taco seasoning, makes it so much easier when you're cooking up a small amount of ground beef. I made the crockpot chicken and loved it. I added a cubed potato and an onion. It came out almost like the inside of a chicken pot pie. The chicken was so moist, it got rave reviews enjoy your Sunday with the family
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/4/07 8:03 pm - My Town, NH
Do you have the link to Jannine's Crockpot Chicken??? I tried to search but must not have gone back far enough. Sounds like something I could try this week. Thanks!
~ Stylz ~
on 8/5/07 5:20 am - North of Boston, MA
here it is: 5lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast 2 lg cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup 16oz container Sour cream I put the chicken and Cream of Mushroom soup in the crock pot and cook it for 9-10 hours on low in the crock pot once it is cooked it should shread very easily with two forks...then add the container of sour cream and let it cook 1/2 hour longer.. this is what I did: I used 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts and 3 regular cans cream of mushroom soup and added the diced potatoes and onions at this time (forgot to mention in my other post, I added a can of sliced mushrooms) then added the sour cream a few hours later and let it coo****il the chicken was shredding. Its really yummy! Jannine mentioned she seperates hers into containers and freezes them for individual portions, great idea for all that are on the go!
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/4/07 8:07 pm - My Town, NH
Wowzers! I used to be able to handle that kind of schedule at 21. At 37??? Not so much! Breakfast: multigrain bagel with peanut butter and sliced banana Lunch: tuna fish sandwich with lettuce and a slice of light cheddar Snack: 2 pieces of light cheddar cheese Dinner: (had company) grilled shrimp and steak, roasted red potatoes and steamed green beans with a small slice of blueberry cake for dessert Water: 70 ounces Vitamins: nope Exercise: nope Hugs, Stephanie
ooh-lala
on 8/5/07 3:33 am - Great Bend, KS
Hi everyone! I know I haven't been around much lately but I'm going to make an effort to come back to the board more often. I miss you guys! Breakfast: 3/4 C Kellog's Special K Protein Cereal, 1/2 c skim milk and 4 strawberries Lunch: 2 slices deli turkey, 2 slices Sara Lee Multi-Grain Delightful Bread, 1 slice fat free American Cheese and about 1/2 cup sliced cucumbers Dinner: 1 cup gourmet salad greens, a few slices of cucumber, 1/2 roma tomato and 1/2 T of homemade Creole dressing and 1 cup of my low-fat Jambalaya. Snack: 1/2 cup homemade nectarine frozen yogurt. Yummy!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views