WDYET?? *** FRIDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 8/3/07 1:58 am - North of Boston, MA
its Friday woo hoo! Whats everyones plans this weekend? I have to work tomorrow with the crazy quilters, but its the last day they're here only reason I agreed was for extra spending money on the trip. I can't believe 6 weeks away! It will be here in no time at all. Theres a small service kitchen at work that for the most part, I only have access to so I brought in my dumb bells and put my toning exercises on the fridge now its my kitchen and mini gym every time I go back there I do a couple reps of 1 exercise and counter top push ups. ok so heres my day so far... drive to work - iso fruit pink lemonade protein shake breakfast - 1/2c. fruit salad and about 3/4 lemon blueberry protein muffin medium toasted marshmallow iced coffee, xmilk lunch - 2oz. shaved steak, 1oz cheese with mushrooms, onions and lettuce snack - 2/3c. roasted corn dinner - pizza!! I've been SO in the mood for pizza. tonight we're going to see The Bourne Ultimatum, dinner before will be at a pizza shop close to the theater mmmmm exercise - just 1 walk today, dangerously hot out there to be raising your heart rate and treking around the city solo vitamins - took them this morning water - 4 16oz bottles so far hows everyone doing today? stay cool and hydrated everyone! enjoy your weekend
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/3/07 4:52 am - My Town, NH
Rough day today. Trying to spend my last day of vacation organizing our closets and drawers. We simply don't have enough space! Then, the hospital called and rescheduled my plastic surgery consult from September 10th to October 4th. That's almost a whole month!!! I'm so sad! I have a small window of time to have any surgery at all because of my schedule at work. I'm worried that now it will be too late for them to schedule surgery in December and I'll have to wait until next summer. I'm really hoping to have my breast reduction and brachioplasty in December. Ugh! Breakfast: nothing Lunch: salad with sliced turkey Snack: grapes Dinner: too hot to cook so no clue what we'll have Snack: I'm sure I'll have a NSA Fudgsicle Water: not good - 40 ounces so far Vitamins: all but calcium in Exercise: nope, just cleaning closets It's so hot that I feel like I'm melting! Do I sound like one of your quilters? I'll quite whining and go take a cool shower. Have a great weekend! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 8/4/07 4:07 am - North of Boston, MA
you could never be like these quilters, besides i'd take listening to you vent any day so go ahead girl!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I know how it is to try and get things in on school breaks. Did you ask them if you can be put on the appointment cancellation list? My endo doctor does that, hes booked months in advance and 2 weeks after making my appt, they called and said someone cancelled the next day, can I make it... Worth a shot if it gets you an early appt right?
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/4/07 8:01 pm - My Town, NH
I'm glad I couldn't be included in the quilters! I did mention that I'd like to be on a cancellation list. My office is right across the street from the hospital so it would be easy for me to take a last minute appointment. I'll just hope for the best!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views