WDYET?? *** THURSDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 8/2/07 1:30 am - North of Boston, MA
I have a rant today... We're having a quilt festival in the city I work in and the group rents classrooms from us for 3 days.. These women are the most unhappy women i've ever met! This is the 3rd time we've hosted it and each time its different people, but the same mentality.. just miserable.. its hot, its cold, its too sunny, its too dark, theres no plugs, do you have this, we need that, why is there only 1 elevator, the walk is too far from here to the hotel, can you do this, i need that, etc, etc, etc.. Event started at 8 and at 8:07 the first complaint came in.. Why is it, you're here for something you "ENJOY" doing, but complain from start to finish.. I dont get it!! ok rants over My day has been thoughts of eating, not sure why but I just want to EAT!! Its so sunny and beautiful out that I've gone on a walk after breakfast and my snack (not only for exercise, but for a mental break away from the quilters!).. next meal is lunch, followed by another walk.. Barbara - forget the aplications in Boston, fill out one in Lowell so we can walk our lunch breaks away! heres my day so far drive to work - iso fruit pink lemonade protein shake breakfast - 1/2 c. fruit salad and about 3/4 of my lemon blueberry protein muffin medium toasted marshmallow iced coffee, xmilk snack - 2/3c. roasted corn lunch - 2oz shaved steak, 1oz cheese with mushrooms and onions, no roll dinner - 3oz poached chicken over baby spinach water - only 16 oz so far.. need to work on this exercise - 3 walks vitamins - taking them now hows your day going everyone? let us know!
luckycat1
on 8/2/07 3:31 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-sausage patty 2 oz s-protein bar l-2 oz meat sauce with 1/4 cup spagetthi and peas s-apple sauce cup d-ham/cheese with coleslaw s-oatmeal
jannineh99
on 8/2/07 12:50 pm - Melrose, MA
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=jannineh99 this is what I ate today...it seems like a lot...but when I revisit my presurgery days is see that I was eating almost 4000 calories a day....so....I am happy....I don't know why your quilters are so unhappy...maybe they did not get enough coffee before they showed up...maybe you need to print directions to DD stat...lol....I hope you have a better day tomorrow... Jannine
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/3/07 4:44 am - My Town, NH
I bet you wanted to quilt their mouths shut!!! Breakfast: multigrain bagel with peanut butter and sliced banana Lunch: tossed salad with turkey Snack: 2 Ka****rail mix cookies Dinner: shrimp stir fry with veggies over rice Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: 60 ounces Vitamins: nope Exercise: Sweated up a storm working in the yard Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views