WDYET?? *** TUESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 7/31/07 2:19 am - North of Boston, MA
its been a busy day in the office, but the week feels like its draging! my day hasn't been eventful with food, I haven't been very hungry during the day, but at night I feel like all I want to do is snack and eat! Last night I had some blue corn tortilla chips after dinner. When I realized I was thinking more about snacking instead of eating meals, I threw out the snacks in the house (pretzels, tortilla chips and sf coffee ice cream).. If I can't eat my meals, I'm not going to allow myself snacks. No need to help the old me resurface right? heres my day so far drive to work - pink lemonade protein shake coffee with a scoop of nectar cappuccino protein breakfast - protein muffin medium coconut iced coffee, xmilk, 3 splenda lunch - chicken and cold sesame noodles dinner - jannine's crockpot chicken exercise - going for a walk now.. 30 minutes water - 2 bottles so far, need to work on that! vitamins - taking them right now! hope everyones having a good day!
BabyRuth2u
on 7/31/07 4:02 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I'm baaaaaack! LOL So far today. Breakfast: 1/2 c. LF cottage cheese 1 cup. zucchini/tomato w/ some balsamic dressing 8 Quaker soy crisps with my coffee Mid morn: Protein shake Lunch: We had an employee lunch today 2 chicken kebobs = 6-1 inch cubes approx. had green pepper/mushroom on them 1 tbs potato salad small salad w/ ranch 3 tortilla chips w/ tbs quacamole I resisted the cookies!! woohoo! So far, hope they are all gone and don't end up in the lunchroom. LOL Mid Afternoon: Will probably have my normal yogurt with soynuts. Dinner: The plan as of now is pork and veggies. Water so far: 32 oz. All vitamins expect the evening ones. Plan to go to gym after work.
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/31/07 10:35 pm - My Town, NH
Way to go on tossing out those snacks! It is so easy to snack instead of eat a meal. I find myself wanting to do that more often lately. Breakfast: multigrain bagel with peanut butter and sliced banana Lunch: turkey sandwich with swiss cheese and lots of veggies Snack: nectarine Dinner: about 1/2 of the chef salad that I would usually eat Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: 70 ounces Vitamins: nope...forgot again! Exercise: spinning class Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views