WDYET?? *** MONDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 7/30/07 4:11 am - North of Boston, MA
this place is a ghost town! soon enough the entire first page will be WDYET?? back to back to back.. where did our support group go? heres my day so far forgot to bring a shake for the drive to work, go figure only 2 non working days threw me off medium coconut iced coffee, xmilk, 3 splenda protein muffin for breakfast lunch was cold sesame noodles with a couple oz. of chicken breast dinner - Jannine's crockpot chicken ;) exercise - 25 min walk vitamins- taking them now water - 3 - 16oz bottles so far. how are you doing today? stop in and let us know.. Laura A (Goozie), you're on my mind, hope all is well!!
jannineh99
on 7/30/07 6:49 am - Melrose, MA
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=jannineh99 this is what I had so far today....not sure about supper...not feeling hungry....but I know I must eat.... Hey Stylz...I did see that tumbleweed and tripped over it and hurt myself...lol..... Hope everyone has a great day.... Jannine 357/164/157
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/30/07 9:20 am - My Town, NH
Hiya! I'm on vacation this week and working on cleaning out my house. It feels great to purge! Today I tackled all of the closets. It was amazing how many pieces of clothing had to be given away. Shoes as well. I didn't mind in the least. My food was weird today as I assume it will be all week. I'm much less disciplines when I'm not at work! Breakfast: multigrain bagel with peanut butter and sliced banana Lunch: grapes, cherries and a couple of spoonfuls of potato salad Snack: crackers and Laughing Cow light garlic and herb cheese Dinner: whole wheat ravioli with meat sauce - didn't eat very much, too hot! Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: 45 ounces - not good! Vitamins: oops...better go take what I can Exercise: my trainer cancelled on me today (again!) but I cleaned all day long Have a great night! Hugs, Stephanie
BabyRuth2u
on 7/30/07 9:27 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi, I've been popping in here and there. I haven't posted my food as of late because it seems I eat alot more than others. My calories only go between 1,000 to 1,500 on a big day, but I see the food lists here and they seem so small. Here is what I eat on a typical day, most days up until dinner they are exact. So what do you think of this? I'm not gaining weight, I'm not losing either. I will teeter between two pounds. I don't know what to do to break this stall. All I want immediately is 1 lb. loss. I want to be 173. I cannot for the life of me get under 174. Today: Breakfast: -20 coffee from starbucks with some half/half, equal sweetner (I drink this through the morning) -8 Quaker rice crisps = approx. 80 calories -1/2 cup LF cottage cheese = 100 calories -about 1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped zucchini/tomato with Low cal balsamic dressing. = 70 for the dressing, don't count the veggies. Mid morn: Protein shake 35 gm = around 200 calories 10 almonds = 100 calories Lunch: Boca burger = 100 calories 1/2 to 3/4 c. chopped zucchini/tomato with loca cal basamic dressing = 70 cal. again dont count veggies. Mid afternoon: 60 calorie yogurt w/ tbs or so of soy nuts. So to this point, give or take a miscalculation on amount etc. I'm basically around 800 calories. Dinner: Today we went to Indian food. I do eat this alot, but not much. I eat mostly the vegetarian items, and some chicken. Other dinners I might have are grilled chicken on salad, or chicken and veggies. If I eat hamburger meat, its a hamburger with no bun. I still don't eat breads or pastas as a rule of thumb. If I do put any in my mouth its one bite, just to taste it and thats far in between. So I am able to maintain on this, I thought that at 1000 to 1500 I'd still lose. But doesnt seem so. If this is the case, doesnt this basically suck?? In our past lives that would cause us to lose weight like crazy, now we basically would need to cut back and starve ourselves to death to lose a lb??? I get crazy not knowing whether I need to eat more (which I dont mentally need to, I feel like Im eating too much), or do I need to cut back. And if cutting back is the case then as I said that sucks, then I would feel deprived and starving. I'm not eating bad foods. Veggies are good, soy products are good, cottage cheese is good. But that's my menu. Thanks!
BabyRuth2u
on 7/30/07 9:29 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Oh, water I have been working on and getting in decent amount daily. I walk almost every day at lunch. Last week I made it to the gym 3 days and still not going below 174. I was right back on that 174.0 this morning, so I'll be praying for 173 tomorrow. LOL Taking all vitamins, in line there.
RebekaA
on 7/30/07 11:24 am - Inland Empire, CA
lol about the tumbleweed. my day stunk... had a toothache, turns out it was an infected/cavity in a wisdom tooth...had to have it pulled yuk! then they sent me home with Ibuprofen--which we can't take! So now I'm SOL. But overall it could've been worse, anyone ever read "A Million Little Pieces" now THERE'S a dental horror story B: protein coffee S: 1 cup black bean soup w/ 1/4 cup rice in it 1/4 cup cantaloupe L: 4oz beef tongue, 1/4 cup Snap Peas w/ranch probably nada rest of the night. water: only 50oz so far exer: gripping the arms of the dental chair vits done
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views