~ WDYET - Saturday & Sunday ~

~ Stylz ~
on 7/28/07 8:35 am - North of Boston, MA
Figured I'd pop in for a quick hello. Usually the boards are dead on the weekend, but incase anyones interested, journal away we woke up to such a storm this morning! It poured until around 11 and then the sun came out like there was never a drop of rain, kind of odd, but cool! heres my day.. breakfast - kashi protein bar (caramel crunch) medium coconut iced coffee, xmilk, 3 splenda lunch - 4oz lobster with a few bites of salad dinner - I made Jannines chicken crockpot special (chicken breasts, cream of mushroom and sour cream, but added mushrooms, peas and red potatoes) came out almost like a chicken pot pie filling, yummy! making brownies from scratch as I type this! not sure if this is a good or bad thing as my sweet tooth seems to be coming back, but they're low fat and sugar free... in moderation right? Going to see Bobby Kelly (comedian) tonight with bf and friends, they only serve appetizers (I think the menu has 4 listed) all bad for you, so I'm going to eat before we go and stick to water while I'm there. exercise - 45 min bike ride on the charles river, 30 min walk around jamaica pond. BF said wow, the cruise is coming up, "WE" better get in shape, speak for yourself I said!! of course I'm working out like crazy, but its fun exercising with him on the weekends water - 3 bottles so far, not enough.. vitamins.... hope everyones doing well and enjoying the weekend!
jannineh99
on 7/29/07 7:17 am - Melrose, MA
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=jannineh99 this is what I have eaten so far today... jannine
~ Stylz ~
on 7/29/07 7:43 am - North of Boston, MA
I was up at the crack of dawn today.. well what felt like the crack of dawn (8 ish) Went food shopping, prepped food for the week (poached chicken, cold sesame noodles, protein muffins) and juiced some fruits (cantaloupe, lime, blueberry). by the time I was done BF was awake and we went for our walk on the charles. Instead of taking the subway back, we took it to fenway and walked 3 more miles to his house Its steamy out there, but the walk was great. It sure is good to be back in the a/c tho! Haven't eaten much today, but heres what my day looks like breakfast - kashi protein crunch roll medium coconut iced coffee, xmilk, 3 splenda cantaloupe lime blueberry juice vanilla yogurt dinner - blueberry, lemon protein muffin will have another glass of fruit juice later exercise - longggg walk water - lots of water today vitamins - took them
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/29/07 8:46 am - My Town, NH
Hiya! Here's my weekend: SATURDAY Breakfast: scrambled eggs and a piece of toast Lunch: grilled cheese sandwich Dinner: hamburger wrapped in lettuce and a spoonful of potato salad Snack: Kettle Corn Water: 60 ounces Vitamins: Exercise: nada - I was so sore from training on Thursday morning SUNDAY Breakfast: 3 slices of bacon and one waffle with lite applesauce instead of syrup Lunch: handful of cherries and grapes plue two lite babybel cheese pieces Dinner: lasagne and salad Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: 70 ounces Vitamins: will take them now Exercise: nothing formal but spent all day cleaning out the garage - I certainly was sweating and increasing my heart rate! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views