WDYET?? *** FRIDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 7/27/07 2:01 am - North of Boston, MA
Well its the first full week of WDYET posts and it looks like only Stephanie, Rebeka, Jannine and I are eating.. whats up with that? Not sure whats going on but my monthly "friend" has moved twice in the past 2 months.. It was always in the middle of the month, then it went to the beginning and now is at the end.. Could be my body settling into the new weight or that its trying to sync with the lady I walk with. We've been around eachother a lot more lately, not sure if its fictional or not, but I've always been told that womens cycles fall around the same time when your around eachother so often.. who knows but maybe its the reason the scale was up last Sunday (hopefully) I made it through the week without eating the wrong things (most days). The snacking at night is something that got out of hand, this week I've snacked on celery and peanut butter to satisfy the crunch, i think it worked heres my day so far, not sure why I haven't eaten, just wasn't in the mood? drive to work - iso fruit pink lemonade protein shake medium coconut iced coffee, xmilk, 3 splenda fr. vanilla coffee with a scoop of nectar cappuccino protein lunch - 7 shrimp with about 1/3c. cilantro lime rice dinner - 7 shrimp with summer squash exercise - 2 walks (45 min total) water - 3-16oz bottles so far vitamins - took them going to see the simpsons tonight might meet with friends after, not sure.. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/27/07 3:15 am - My Town, NH
Hiya! It's Friday!!!! Shrimp with cilantro lime rice sounds delish. Yum! Breakfast: multigrain bagel with peanut butter and sliced banana Lunch: Chili's Quesedilla Explosion salad (about 1/3 of the salad) Snack: Lite applesauce cup and SF caramel pudding cup Dinner: leftovers tonight (grilled pork roast, chicken, steak with veggies are possibilities) Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: 40 ounces so far Vitamins: all in Exercise: not this morning...in too much pain from yesterday's workout! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Stephanie
Beckers
on 7/27/07 1:41 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
Well I thought I'd shock you guys and join in on the conversation! LOL I know I should be logging what I eat, but I've just been irresponsible for a while now. Anyways, I also had my period early this month, and never considered it could be the same reason as you: I've also been walking with my neighbors for the last couple weeks, every morning, we do 2 1/2 miles (45 min. total) up and down hill, with our dogs. Two of the women are in their 50's, so not sure if they still get a period, but one is 40's and maybe she's the one whose throwing mine off I also take a cookng class with the women every couple weeks. So far I've learned how to make my own jellies/jams/preserves/fruit toppings, etc. The blackberries are growing around us like weeds, so plenty of free fruit to pick and can I never thought I'd be that "country" style woman that could pick fruit and can it, jelly it, etc... its lots of fun though. I make SF of course no sugar, just Splenda... ok so here's today's food: 1 bottle Crystal Light during/after morning walk (16.9 oz.) 1 cup coffee (instant cappacino mix, has some sugar in it) 1 packet Weight Control cinnamon oatmeal Went to Denny's for "brunch" with parents and family: had 3/4 omelette w/ cheese onions and tomatoes. No potatoes! No bread! 1/2 of a low sugar vanilla frappicino (drank about 10 oz.?) 1 chicken salad sandwich (homemade, on wheat, w/crusts cut off) 1 protein smoothie made with raspberries, blueberries, and marionberries, blended with SF ice cream and Unjury protein powder Working on another Crystal Light bottle I have a serious liquids problem Vitamins: All taken except 1 more calcium pill before bed We are going to see the Simpsons movie tomorrow afternoon Have a good weekend all
RebekaA
on 7/28/07 12:08 am - Inland Empire, CA
look at you walking! I'm so proud of you!;) Send me some jam, you little Paula Deen!!!!!
RebekaA
on 7/28/07 12:12 am - Inland Empire, CA
B: protein coffee L: 4oz beef tongue 1/4 cup rice 1 SF chocolate D: was running around all day and forgot to eat, had some munchies later... 1/4 cup Edamame beans 1 salami stick 1 wheat toast 1 oz cheese exer: 45 min. cardio water: 80oz vits done how was the movie?
jannineh99
on 7/28/07 9:26 am - Melrose, MA
Well lets see...yesterday I had: Morning: 23.4 oz of Crystal light Strawberry Dannon Smoothie Mixed Berry mixed with 1 scoop of protein powder and ice...before the gym After the gym....ZonePerfect Strawberry Bar and 16oz of Crystal Light Strawberry Lunch 8 oz of Chicken lg dd iced coffee...blueberry splenda and cream.... Dinner: 8 oz of the most wonderful steak ever cooked for me...and 1.5 cups of Salad snack: 1.5 fresh fruit cup... before bed Zone Perfect Strawberry bar.... and that is about it....there may have been a couple of things i missed it was a crazy day...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views