WDYET?? *** THURSDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 7/26/07 4:22 am - North of Boston, MA
another summery day here in New England, love it!! I went out for 2 walks today, the girl that I normally walk with is on vacation so i've been walking different routes and enjoying the warm, sunny weather. my day hasn't been that exciting, but here it is. I've actually been on a pattern with water and vitamins, hopefully it sticks! drive to work - iso fruit pink lemonade protein shake breakfast - protein muffin medium coconut iced coffee, xmilk, 3 splenda lunch - last piece of lasagna dinner - cold sesame noodles and shrimp! snack - dried fruit exercise - 2 - 35 minute walks water - 4-16oz bottles vitamins - took them including calcium! hows everyones day going?
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/26/07 5:00 am - My Town, NH
Congrats on the exercise and vitamins!!! The weather has been beautiful the last several days. I love it! Breakfast: multi-grain bagel with peanut butter and sliced banana (yup, I'm boring and eat the same things for breakfast and lunch quite often!) Lunch: sandwich with ham, swiss cheese, lettuce, pickles and dijon mustard with a few cherries and grapes Snack: lite applesauce cup and SF caramel pudding Dinner: steak, half of a sweet potato and green beans Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: 60 ounces so far Vitamins: all in Exercise: 45 minutes of weight training with my trainer this morning I've been playing with my fiber intake this week. The bagel and bread for my sandwich are high in fiber and protein. It's definitely helping with constipation and I'm not sure why, but the scale is slowly moving in a downward direction. I never know if what I'm doing is causing that movement or if it would happen anyway! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views