WDYET?? *** MONDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 7/23/07 2:10 am - North of Boston, MA
everyone!! I've been on vacation and just returned to find pleasant birthday wishes my birthday was great, my sister, mother and I went to vegas and had SO much fun! we went to the wax museum and took all kinds of crazy pictures with the figurines, gambled, danced, went on a day cruise, shopped (like its possible for me to go anywhere and not shop? we were gone from the 12th to the 17th, came home, then bf and I went to ny for a long weekend. we had a good time, checked out Wicked on Broadway, went to a couple night spots, sushi restaurant, shopping (again), visited with some friends.. Its great to not feel tired after being busy all day and then going out all night! so now that those trips are over, its time to get serious again. I've gained 4 lbs and my pants today feel a little too tight for my liking!! Time to get back on the ball, the cruise is less than 2 months away. heres my day so far: drive to work - iso fruit cantaloupe shake breakfast - protein muffin snack - 2oz mini fresh mozzarella balls lunch - 3oz burger dinner - piece of lasagna (meat sauce, ricotta, mozzarella made with soy lasagna noodles mmmmmm) exercise - 25min walk to the cleaners water - 2 bottles so far vitamins - taking them now! hows everyone doing today? let us know how you've been! I'm off to read all the posts I've missed, Rebeka and Marsha I got your pm, for some reason I can't reply here on my work computer but I will have a good day everyone
jannineh99
on 7/23/07 2:26 am - Melrose, MA
Hey there girl...welcome back....ok first question how do you go on a day cruise in Las Vegas...isn't that like in the middle of the desert....anywho....I have had an exciting week...I am currently weighing in at 165....I have signed up with a personal trainer for starting on the 30th at the YMCA...so today I went to the Y and did the treadmill for 35 min got the thing up to 3.2 which is good considering the last time I was on a treadmill was about 10years ago and it was man powered...well...I started off on the treadmill and figured I would try the weightloss option and the dang thing almost threw me off off it so...I went to manual and put on my iPod and then did my 35 min...it was quite invigorating...I like it better than walking outside....and then after that I went upstairs to the walking track and did 1.5 miles on that...so I did 3 miles today at the Y... the following is what I have eaten so far.... Kellogg's All-Bran Yogurt Bites ( 2.5 oz ) Crystal Light On The Go Energy Releasing B Vitamins (Water) ( 23.4 oz ) Zone Perfect Strawberry Yogurt Protein Bar ( 1 serving ) Beef, pot roast, braised or boiled, lean only eaten ( 5 oz, boneless, cooked, lean only ) 1 Fancy Mexican Blend Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla and Asadero Cheese ( 1 serving ) cal fat carbs protein Total 881 35 81 72 not sure what gonna eat for the rest of the day..but will add it in jannine 357/165/160
~ Stylz ~
on 7/26/07 4:27 am - North of Boston, MA
you're right, the body of water isn't in "vegas" its about 45 minutes away. Its called Lake Mead, they have old river boats that take you to see the Hoover Dam. It was a lot of fun just relaxing on the boat, getting some sun, sure was worth the drive out to it. 165 is amazing Jannine, congrats!! your hard work and determination is paying off, keep it up girl!
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/23/07 6:57 am - My Town, NH
Welcome back! So glad you had a great time. Back on track after vacation for me too. Breakfast: multigrain bagel with peanut butter and sliced banana Lunch: sandwich with roast beef, lettuce and dijon mustard Snack: lite applesauce cup and SF Caramel pudding cup Dinner: pork loin on the grill and peas Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Vitamins: all in Water: 64 ounces so far Exercise: 20 minutes on the treadmill, 15 minutes on the eliptical and 20 minutes of leg work Have a great rest of the day! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 7/26/07 4:28 am - North of Boston, MA
Stephanie being back from vaca is no fun! lol getting ready for school on your end? Things are starting to pick up here, opening day will be here in no time
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/26/07 6:45 am - My Town, NH
We have three terms and the first doesn't start until the end of September so I have a little while yet. Gearing up for tons of fall events which involve travel though. Vacation again next week. I'll just be doing projects at home but it will feel great to get them accomplished! I don't want summer to end! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views