Wahoooooo

jannineh99
on 7/20/07 6:21 am - Melrose, MA
Ok..here is the situation....I have been waking up with some pains in my hands so everyone told me to have my blood work check...and I did...and all of my blood levels are normal....yes you did read correctly....NORMAL....Iron and all of that is normal...I am excited can you all telll.... OK for more news...today I signed up at the YMCA for a personal trainer for then next couple of weeks...that starts on Monday...can't wait....HOpe everyone is having a great day.... Jannine 357/165/160
robinsaxton
on 7/20/07 6:48 am - Columbia, MD
That's great news about your blood levels. I know that my calcium is still very low but I am working on it. Enjoy the personal trainer. I have slacked off of my exercise this week. I need to get back with the program next week since I'll only have three weeks to get a little more toned before my PS. Then I can't workout for several weeks. Yikes!! Enjoy your weekend.
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/20/07 1:13 pm
Try changing your brand of vitamins. I was having pains in my hands and in my eyes. It turned out to be some sort of mineral deficiency. When I switched brands it took care of it. Give it a couple of days to catch up. Its not that your brand isn't any good, you just need a change. I switched from Flintstones to Centrum.
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/21/07 11:07 am - My Town, NH
Jannine, congrats on the bloodwork. That's excellent! I hope you enjoy working with a trainer. I really like it and feel that I'm getting stronger in both body and mind. Good luck! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views