Im Home :)

Darlene X
on 7/17/07 4:26 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Guys, Just wanted to post a quick Hi. Im home. Im horribly jet lagged.. it wasn't so bad going there, but for some reason coming back has been horrible for me! I had a great time, I mis my family terribly right now.. I wish I could have stayed longer. I had some people at Church (Who I grew up with and knew my whole life) not even recognize me.. it was quite funny to see their faces when my Dad introduced me LOL. I got tons of compliments.. it was embaressing but also nice. I got to meet my sister in law, and my 4 month old nephew for the first time. Anyway.. just thought I'd post in and say Hi. Darlene
Rick A.
on 7/17/07 12:39 pm - Far Northern, CA
Darlene, Welcome home. You were missed. I'm glad you had a good trip. I'm sure you are full of mixed emotions. It's funny when people no longer recognize you. Rest up and give us a report when you can. Your S.T. Rick
Beckers
on 7/18/07 2:09 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
Welcome back Darlene! I love your new avatar *hugs*
robinsaxton
on 7/19/07 4:23 am - Columbia, MD
Welcome home! I hope the jet lag passes soon, it's an awful feeling. I am glad you had a great time and were able to visit your family. Love the new pic! Robin
Mary M.
on 7/20/07 6:29 am - Livonia, MI
Glad you had a great trip! Get some rest, Welcome back, Mary
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/21/07 11:02 am - My Town, NH
So glad you enjoyed your trip! Leaving is always the toughest part. I see my family once a year if I'm lucky and can relate. I'm sure they were blown away by the changes in you physically! Welcome back! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views