MIA FOR AWHILE....Sorry I missed y'all!!!!

Sondra J. S.
on 7/16/07 12:10 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hey everyone, I've been MIA for awhile, just got a new job and am settling into it a lot to learn. I just read that Darlene went back to New Zeland for a visit, if you are back I hope you had a wonderful trip. I have had an eventful July, On June 30th we got new cell phones, YAY I got a pink razor and he got a nokia, I tried to talk him into a razor, but to no avail. On July 3rd we bought a BRAND NEW car!! First time I have EVER had a new car. It is a 2007 Toyota Corolla, smokey grey, beautiful color inside and out, it even has a moonroof, but tragedy struck also. We went in after I got off work on the 3rd and found and signed all the paperwork, the guy and gal that were our "team" that sold us the car were awesome!! I had the 4th off "federal holiday" then went to work and my fiance called me and told me that the young guy that sold us the car had died....He was 23 and had 3 kids and was engaged!!!! To top all of this off he was my supervisors nephew. then we got a thank you card from the woman that helped sell us the car and found out that ours was the very last car that he had sold, somewhat bittersweet, but maybe it's a sign that we'll be safe and that we made the right decision in getting that car. I pray for his fiance and children, she is handling it badly from what I understand..... And he seemed like such a great guy!!!! So, I got a new car for the 4th and new cell phones for the 1st. I have been on my job for 4 months now and LOVE it!!!! I have missed all of you and the pictures are amazing that I have seen WOW you all look so wonderful!!!! You all ROCK!!!! Keep upo the wonderful work!!!! Sondra 315/180/150 Still struggling with those last 40 lbs. grrrr lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views