Yummy Recipe! MELON PROSCIUTTO ARTICHOKE SALAD

RebekaA
on 7/13/07 3:45 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi All, Thought I'd share this new dish I just tried. It's really different and tasty! Hope you enjoy! It's supposed to be made with Chorizo, but that's SO fatty, I made it with Prosciutto. It was SO good! MELON PROSCIUTTO ARTICHOKE SALAD Serves 8 as part of a Tapas meal 14oz canned artichoke hearts, drained and sliced in half (12 small globe, fresh may also be used) 7oz chorizo sausage (Serrano ham or Prosciutto may be substituted) 2 T Spanish olive oil Juice of ½ lemon 1 small orange melon such as cantaloupe Few Tarragon sprigs or Flat Leaf parsley to garnish Dressing: 3 T extra virgin olive oil 1 T red wine vinegar 1 T prepared mustard 1 T chopped fresh Tarragon Salt and pepper to taste Cube meat, melon and artichokes into bite sized cubes. Whisk together dressing, pour the dressing just before serving and toss. Garnish with parsley or tarragon. Nutrition Facts Calories 147 Total Fat 10.3g 16% Saturated Fat 1.6g 8% Total Carbohydrates 7.7g Dietary Fiber 3.1g Sugars 1.6g Protein 7.4g
~ Stylz ~
on 7/23/07 2:14 am - North of Boston, MA
mmmmmm cantaloupe and proscuitto! I love the combination together, can't wait to try this. thanks for thinkin of me and sending me a message about it girl!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views