Plastics date...Exercise...TGIF

robinsaxton
on 7/13/07 12:34 am - Columbia, MD
Hi everyone!!! Well, I have a plastic surgery date...August 14th. That's only a month away. I can hardly believe that this is going to happen. I am so excited. I hope that this surgery will help me to feel better about all of the progress I have made. I am having a lower body lift (minus the inner thighs) done. They will cut completely around my bikini line, pull down the belly, cut away excess skin, lift the lower belly, lipo the outer thighs and buttocks, lift the outer thighs and butt and put it all back together again. I don't know what to expect recovery wise but I am only planning on taking a total maximum of 4 weeks and hope to be gone only 3. I have to do this though because as most of you know with the military, you take things like this when they offer them. I won't push myself though because I know that work will survive and no matter what I will have a job waiting for me when I am ready to return. I didn't get to workout yesterday. Work was hectic and then I went to my support group meeting last night. They had me speak and share my experiences over the past 16 months. It was great to talk about some things that I hope will be helpful to others. I am heading to the gym today in about another hour. It's a good day for working out. I am glad it's Friday. We are going to be getting stuff together for the new house this weekend. Should be fun. We get to go in and take measurements of the rooms and such on Sunday. The girls will get to see the new house for the first time. They are looking forward to it. Otherwise we will be cleaning out stuff and in general enjoying each other company as a family this weekend. It's nice when we get to hang out like this because with these teenage girls busy social lives that doesn't happen often. Have a great weekend and stay active!!! Hugs, Robin
miminjoey
on 7/13/07 9:21 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
CONGRATULAYIONS!!! I am so EXCITED FOR> I'll be hoping for a quick and easy recovery. have fun this weekend too!
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/21/07 10:57 am - My Town, NH
Robin, what exciting news! I know how excited AND nervous you are. I've heard four to six weeks out of work so I'll be very interested in how quickly you recover. Congratulations again and we'll be rooting for you! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views