Update on me

sparkles
on 7/11/07 10:35 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
Well, things are a bit better. I've lost about 3 lbs or so. Yay me!! I've also been able to pretty much cut out snacking, which is a HUGE accomplishment for me. I have stopped drinking with most meals too. If I'm out, its still a habit I haven't been able to kick... dunno why. I spent all day on Tuesday at Six Flags with 5 teenagers... (needless to say, I got my work out!!) and then yesterday I spent 4 hours on a party boat swimming and pulling myself out of the water for more sunscreen. It was alot of fun! Last night, we put a contract on the house we are looking to buy. Things aren't going too bad for me right now.
jannineh99
on 7/12/07 12:47 am - Melrose, MA
Congrats...I knew you could do it.....at 6 Flags with five Teenagers...you are a brave woman...lol Jannine 357/167/160
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/12/07 3:24 am - My Town, NH
Way to go! 3 more pounds gone forever! Keep up the great work! Hugs, Stephanie
miminjoey
on 7/12/07 11:32 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
hugs hon! Glad things are looking up for you! I hope you have a great weekend! Mimi
robinsaxton
on 7/13/07 12:42 am - Columbia, MD
Sounds like things are going pretty good. We are getting ready to settle on our first home so I know what you are going through with your home purchase. It's exciting and scary at the same time. 5 teenagers!!! Lord bless you girl! Actually I enjoy haning out with my kids and their friends. They are a lot of fun, and don't mind me being around. Which is nice. I would love to go out on a boat. The weather has been wonderful around here, hot & humid which I do not mind at all. (I know I am in the minority ) I am glad to know you are using sunscreen. My hubby is still red from the second degree sun burn he got nearly three weeks ago at the beach. Not fun!!! Keep working those good habits. They will pay off. I struggle with drinking after meals too. Although I was never much of a drinker with meals anyway but I do like to have a swallow or two after I am finished. Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views