Shhhhh

jannineh99
on 7/11/07 12:11 pm - Melrose, MA
Someone has put some new pictures in her profile..... Jannine 357/167/1160
Rick A.
on 7/11/07 3:27 pm - Far Northern, CA
Jannine, You shouldn't do this quietly, you should shout it from the roof tops. You look GREAT. You have a lot to be proud of. Or maybe be proud because there isn't a lot of you. It's so nice to see such a smile on your face. Life is great, Rick
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/11/07 10:28 pm - My Town, NH
Hey gorgeous!!!! You look amazing! I'm so proud of all that you have accomplished. Rick is right. Shout it from the rooftops! Hugs, Stephanie
jannineh99
on 7/12/07 12:45 am - Melrose, MA
Thank you both of you...I think the Shhhhh was mainly an attention getter...lol.....but I have been shouting from rooftops and everywhere I can...I recently had an experience at my Church Camp....I was in the store and whenever I am there I try to come home with a sweatshirt well they didn't have any womens sweatshirts..so I was thinking.....I am right with you nope did not go to the mens...I found a girls 14-16 and my sister looked at it and said that will not fit you......you won't get it over your chest.....well safe to say I WON that particular argument...it was a little tighter thana I usually where my sweatshirts...but it felt great..... I was going thru my pictures last night because my surgeon asked me to do my testimonial at the August support group meeting.....I am very excited about this....hope I don't freeze up and not be able to speak or worse speak 150 miles an hour..lol... Well I hope you have a wonderful day.. Jannine 357/167/160
robinsaxton
on 7/13/07 12:47 am - Columbia, MD
What great pictures! I love your before/after photo. Amazing!!! You look wonderful and you look like you feel wonderful. Congratulations on your success and thanks for sharing with us. Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views