16 month post op pic

sexysweetsweet69
on 7/10/07 10:48 am - Milwaukee, WI
http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h246/camallesbaby/ I have been really in a slum I haven't taken pics in about 6 nonths I just wasn't happy with myself, but decided to love me, If i don't who will. I looked at the what did you eat and omg, I wish i can control my portions. I can eat 2 packs of 50% apple and cinnamon oatmeal no milk i spray it with parkay free spray lunch -1 smart ones , salbury steak and macorni yes i eat the whole thing , dinner it just totally depends on what my family eats , i can 4 chicken wings now I am really scared. can some tell me the measurement I don't know is it one cup 1/2 cup I just don't know.
Beckers
on 7/10/07 11:50 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Sweety your 16 mo. pic looks AWESOME! WOW what a difference! Look at the before and after!! *CHEERS* As for measurements of food, I'm like you, I haven't been measuring We bad!! But I think others are saying we are supposed to be eating 1 cup ?? There are times when I KNOW I'm at around 1 1/2- 2 cups... like when we go out to breakfast (my favorite meal) I eat 2 scrambled eggs, about 5 bites of my hash browns, and 1-2 pieces of toast... thats gotta be 2 cups of food, if measured... Well, you have accomplished a great weight loss so far, so keep up the good work
RebekaA
on 7/10/07 12:35 pm - Inland Empire, CA
You look wonderful! So pretty!!! Good for you! You have to get a hold of your portion control! You can do it! Try and remember we did this to be in control of food for the first time in a long time, don't go backwards! I can eat the same as you! I eat a whole Lean Cuisine w/o any trouble, I've been able to almost from the start I also eat 4 chicken wings (the small frozen buffalo wings), usually w/ a side of veggies. I haven't tried eating 2 packs of oatmeal, I do one, but I bet I could do 2 if I let myself. Things i do are: eat off small plates so it looks like more have a protein shake around 3pm so i'm not really hungry for dinner stop eating after dinner! if i HAVE to have a late night snack, I only allow myself raw veggies or low carb rice cakes. When I feel hungry but don't want to eat, i chug a big bottle of water. I hope you continue to succeed! You are doing great. don't give up, don't EVER give up!
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/10/07 11:03 pm - My Town, NH
Look at you! You look gorgeous! Keep fighting the battle. I can eat a lot as well. I pay more attention to my caloric intake versus the amount, by cups, that I eat. I usually try to eat 4 ounces of meat at lunch and dinner. I'm not really losing much but am at least maintaining for now. - Stephanie
jomamma
on 7/12/07 10:41 am - Palmdale, CA
HOLD ON A SECOND!!!! You are panicking about eating 4 chicken wings?? I guess I need to jump off a bridge if I can eat 8!! Wow, I wasnt worried till I read this, should I be worried??
miminjoey
on 7/12/07 11:38 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Holly Smokes who's that Hot Momma...all I can say is DAMN GIRL! You look absolutely amazing...how come I didn't get that kind of transformation?? You have done a wonderful job you have somuch to be proud of...as fasr as the food portions go...don't ask me...i'm in a rut too...i know i eat WAY TOO much...but it seems I've been able to eat more then everyone else from the get go...but whatever you are doing must be working because wowwee Mimi
robinsaxton
on 7/13/07 1:16 am - Columbia, MD
WooHoo!!! Hot, Hot, Hot!!! You can control your portions. The smart ones is a great way to do that. Have you ever tried the cottage cheese test. You open a new container of cottage cheese, eat as much as you can in 5 minutes and then pu****er in the top of the container up to top where the cottage cheese was and then pour tha****er into a measuring cup and that will give you a really good idea of how much food your pouch will hold. It's always good to be aware of how much we can eat. I still measure my food regularly. I think I will always try to be diligent about that so that I don't let my portions grow too much. Anyway, you are doing great and you look wonderful. Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views