WDYET?? *** TUESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 7/10/07 2:12 am - North of Boston, MA
little earlier than normal today, leaving around 12:45 for wls support group meeting I just talked to bf who has been given 3 months of grand jury duty (far from happy about it too). He said hes going to be on the Charlie Weis malpractice suit (former Patriots offensive coordinator) who is suing his bariatric surgeon for complications due to gastric bypass surgery.. it will be interesting to hear what he learns of the surgery and complications. Hopefully it doesn't freak him out and he starts getting nervous because I had it! thats the last thing i need heres my day so far: drive to work - iso fruit cantaloupe shake breakfast - protein muffin medium coconut iced coffee, xmilk, 3 splenda lunch - 8 shrimp and about 1/4 cup cheesy noodles dinner - chicken with green beans! I made extra shrimp marinade and marinated chicken breast to cook on the grill tonight (recipe posted in a past wdyet post) exercise - 30 minute walk earlier vitamins - havent taken them yet water - 16oz bottle before I left the house this morning.. I know.. another will work on this tonight! hows everyone doing?
RebekaA
on 7/10/07 2:28 am - Inland Empire, CA
Wow! that stinks about jury duty! I know you mentioned he wasn't happy about it, I'm pretty surprised he wasn't excused b/c of his r/ship w/a bariatric patient!! Seems like that would get him off! Like you said tho, it will be very interesting, you'll have to keep us posted! I'll post food later, just barely getting around to having my coffee! have a great day.
~ Stylz ~
on 7/11/07 3:14 am - North of Boston, MA
I can't wait to hear the outcome of it. Yesterday he wanted no part in explaining things because it was the first day and there was a lot of endless sitting and waiting... something hes not a fan of to begin with so I left it alone.. lol The good of me having the surgery is he could get out of the case, the bad is it wont get him out of jury duty. He'll still be there 3 months so his thought is why not sit in on an interesting case if he has to... Hes a Patriots fan and at the last case, there were some of the players that testified as charicter witnesses so I guess hes thinking atleast he can listen to the players talk about how good their coach is? who knows, either way he's not happy and doesn't want to be there! He even said he'd rather be at work, go figure!
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/10/07 6:12 am - My Town, NH
Wow, that will be interesting! I can't wait to hear about it. Breakfast: bagel with cream cheese Snack: banana Lunch: Pita with turkey, meunster cheese, lettuce and dijon mustard Snack: Lite applesauce cup and caramel pudding cup Dinner: chef salad Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: 64 ounces in so far (I'll drink a ton more while spinning) Vitamins: all in Exercise: 60 minute spinning class Have a great evening! Hugs, Stephanie
RebekaA
on 7/11/07 3:43 am - Inland Empire, CA
early: protein bar B: protein coffee L: 1/2 Pollo Loco chicken breast salad 1/2 cup Tabboleh S: sugar snap peas w/ranch 2oz cheese later...wheat bread, 1 slice D: super green protein shake more snap peas HB egg
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views