WDYET?? *** MONDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 7/9/07 4:24 am - North of Boston, MA
Back to the routine. Why is it so easy to stick to a plan during the week and when weekends come we're amuck?? This weekend my food choices were completly wrong and to make matters worse, I tried making a frosting that I loved pre-op by using splenda and it worked!! now that I know it works, I want to make more but wont because the main ingredient is butter! I shouldn't have learned this new trick!! heres today in a nutshell drive to work : medium coconut iced coffee, xmilk, 3 splenda breakfast - blueberry almond protein muffin (almost have the recipe profected woo hoo ) lunch - 7 marinated shrimp with 1/4c. Paula Deen's cheesy noodles dinner - burger and green beans vitamins - took them water - 2 - 16oz bottles in so far exercise - 30/walk at lunch hows everyones day going so far? let us know!
RebekaA
on 7/9/07 9:49 am - Inland Empire, CA
mmmmmm, butter Had a playdate at the park, were there for hours, hence the large lunch (grazing!) B: protein coffee L: 3/4 cup Tabboleh 3/4 cup sugar snap peas w/ranch protein bar later....Atkins protein shake S: dirty martini (does that count?) 3oz chicken D: 4oz chicken zucchini carpaccio exer: was planning on gym later, but martini may have derailed that ooops vits: done water: 60oz so far
~ Stylz ~
on 7/9/07 11:02 am - North of Boston, MA
butter is girl or atleast I try and tell myself that!! lol dirty martinis count as a snack espically when theres an olive or two involved! enjoy bf and I are having some pinot grigio, he was picked today for 3 months grand jury, needless to say hes not happy and is sitting here trying to figure out ways to get out of it!! hope everyones having a good day!
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/9/07 10:54 pm - My Town, NH
Breakfast: bagel with cream cheese Snack: banana Lunch: pita pocket with turkey, muenster cheese, lettuce and dijon mustard Snack: lite applesauce cup and SF caramel pudding cup Dinner: steak on the grill, 1/2 baked potato and a spoonful of corn (Man I ate a lot today!!!! ) Water: 90 ounces Vitamins: all in Exercise: nope Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views