Guess what I did on the 4TH?

Amy I.
on 7/5/07 4:35 am - KS
I did it! I ran my first 5K! No,I wasn't first but I wasn't last either! I beat the alotted time and I beat the pace car I know that I am crazy but I signed up for the 10K in October. Ughhhh I have a picture on my profile to prove it! .... Check it out! If anyone would have told me that I would be running a 5k I would have told them that they were on drugs! Amy I 290/148/135
robinsaxton
on 7/5/07 5:29 am - Columbia, MD
Amy I am so proud of you!!! That is awesome. You are amazing. And a 10K! Wow, you are on a roll. So inspiring. I love it. Your husband is going to be so proud of you (as I am sure he already is!)!!
~ Stylz ~
on 7/5/07 11:24 am - North of Boston, MA
Congratulations Amy!!! Thats so impressive and signing up for a 10k after running a 5k, thats so inspirational! keep up the great work
miminjoey
on 7/5/07 9:06 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
OMG way to go!!! I can lift weights all day but I can not run...I've never been able to run. I envy you you go girl!!!! Mimi 315 sw 167 gw 155 cw
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/9/07 12:38 am - My Town, NH
Amy, way to go on the 5K!!! You are amazing! I'm so proud of you and impressed as well. You look great too! Hugs, Stephanie
timsdanni
on 7/11/07 5:07 am - Ft Stewart, GA
that is too cool - we are doing a 5 K on the 28th but with our 4yo so it will be run, jog, walk type thing for us but I am excited b/c I too have wanted to do somethng like this for a while you are way close to goal girl - that is awsome danni 372/203/145
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views