WDYET*****Thursday*****

jannineh99
on 7/5/07 1:14 am - Melrose, MA
Breakfast: Kellogg's All-Bran Yogurt Bites ( 2 oz ) Designer Protein Whey Chocolate ( 1 serving ) Achiev One Vanilla Nut ( 1 serving ) Milk, cow's, fluid, lactose reduced, 1% fat, fortified with calcium ( 3 fl oz ) Cals Fat Carb Prot 449 6 55 47 Lunch: 5 oz cream of mushroom soup chicken Dinner: maybe taco meat with cheese and sourcream and lettuce and tomatoes not sure... Snack1 : Zone Perfect Bar Protein drink before bed.... Jannine 357/167/160
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/5/07 1:30 am - My Town, NH
Breakfast: plain bagel with cream cheese Lunch: wrap with ham, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, cucumbers and dijon mustard Snack: banana Dinner: chicken, 1/2 baked potato, green beans Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: 46 ounces in so far Vitamins: all in except 2nd dose of calcium Exercise: not today - Stephanie
timsdanni
on 7/5/07 2:02 am - Ft Stewart, GA
jannine just relized you way close to goal! that is so cool - I am 59 pounds from goal today LOL ok to eat today I had protien shake andpills/vits 60 min walk/jog 2 litters of water egg beaters with leftover meat in them litter of cl 2 slices of turkey ham protien shake not sure what the rest of the day will bring but I plan to walk at least another 30 mins this evening and swim for 30 mins either before or after my walk - my current goal is 120 mins a day of purposeful activity - it will get easyer when our household goods get here and I can do 45 mins on the elipitcal before we take our morning walk/jog then all I will have to do is another 15-20 in the afternoon or evening in and out of the house all day today - so beef jerky in my purse and cl with me danni 372/204/145
robinsaxton
on 7/5/07 5:56 am - Columbia, MD
Well, it has not been a good eating day for me. Being chained to my desk is not helping. Breakfast - slice of low carb bread with 1 1/2 tbsp peanut butter; banana Snack - peach Lunch - 1/2 of a serving of hot chocolate protein drink and 3/4 oz of cheese Snack - two hershey's miniatures candies Dinner - not sure yet, I have chicken in the crockpot but we have our coffee club tonight at Panera Bread so I might have their blackbean chili or their new summer chicken salad, it has strawberries and other yummy stuff in it. Maybe I can redeem the day with that and another protien drink later on... Water - barely any so I just opened a bottle to start downing. Vits - only one set so far today exercise - have to do that tonight at home.
~ Stylz ~
on 7/5/07 10:39 am - North of Boston, MA
Taco meat sounds good right about now! Thats another great reason for this post, it gives people ideas when they're stuck on what to eat! not a great day, need to start making myself eat and get on a routine! drive to work - iso fruit cantaloupe protein shake medium coconut iced coffee, x-milk, 3 splenda lunch - protein delite blonde brownie and about 8 all bran crackers stopped at...... Wendy's I had errands to run after work and instead of planning, eating more before leaving work, I picked up a buffalo chicken crispy sandwich and ate only the chicken and lettuce (no bread) dinner - 4oz lo mein noodles juiced some watermelon, cucumber and lime. I'll drink this to get the fruit, veggies and liquid requirements in for the rest of the day vitamins - taking my multi now exercise - nothing worth mentioning, small amounts of walking here and there water - plenty of it
RebekaA
on 7/5/07 1:03 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Happy almost Friday... B: protein coffee L: Asian Chicken salad w/dressing later....1 Hersey's miniature chocolate apple w/low fat caramel S: super green protein shake D: Spinach salad w/1.5 chicken thighs (yikes! that's a lot!) 1/4 cup edamame exer: 3.5 miles elliptical vits done water 90oz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views