Haven't updated in a while

Sheryl J.
on 7/4/07 10:57 pm - Madison, WI
RNY on 03/01/06 with
I'm at 133 and have been between 131 - 135 for the past few months. I shouldn't really complain because, honestly, I'm not following many of the pouch rules and my eating and exercise habits are slipping. I really should get more discipline. I watched the show "Big Medicine" last night. Very interesting. There was a woman much like me - 5'0" 230 before surgery - who got a total body lift. I am considering it and - though I'm sure they glossed over things and she is half my age - her experience seemed to be a good one. I'm 16 months post-surgery and stable. Maybe it's worth considering more seriously. I just discovered that I can shop in the juniors section! I'm so excited. This opened a whole new world of possibilities for me. I bought five new tops (one junior) and a cute denim miniskirt (junior). Yesterday. It's been a long time since I updated. Hope everyone else is doing okay. 218/208/133/115 4'11"
robinsaxton
on 7/5/07 1:08 am - Columbia, MD
Hi Sheryl. Sounds like you are doing good. I bet its fun to shop in juniors! They have some really cute stuff out. I haven't seen this weeks episode of Big Medicine yet. I record it on Mondays and watch it later in the week. I usually hit the hay between 10 & 10:30 so I don't stay up to see it. Those total body lifts seem pretty amazing. Let us know what you decide. Robin
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/5/07 1:28 am - My Town, NH
Sheryl, I watched last night as well. The total body lift seems like a great idea. I just wi**** was covered by insurance! I'll have to stick to the things that are covered. Congrats on shopping in the juniors section! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views