WDYET?? *** WEDNESDAY *** Happy July 4th!!

~ Stylz ~
on 7/4/07 3:18 am - North of Boston, MA
ok, not sure what happened to my WDYET post from yesterday, but I don't see it here Yesterday was a bad day for me with foods, I had an upper GI in the morning (checking for a hernia by my small intestine) so I didn't eat or drink anything until almost noon and then the day was another carb overload! I can tell the scale wont be my friend on Sunday again We're leaving for a BBQ soon, I marinated shrimp to bring over for them to grill thought about making a pasta salad with chicken, then figured why not shrimp since theres so much of it in the freezer! Tonight we're going to the fireworks, but will go to the Cambridge side so we don't get stuck in the mobs of people trying to leave at the end! Hope everyones having a good day & Happy 4th!! breakfast - protein muffin snack - 2 cheese sticks lunch - bbq @ a friends house dinner - going to Fire and Ice so I'll have chicken with peanut sauce & stir fry veggies exercise - walked around Jamaica Pond earlier, plenty of walking tonight! water - 64oz in so far today vitamins - taking my multi and b-complex now! hows your day going?? let us know!
SoulSista
on 7/4/07 9:54 am - Boston, MA
what time were you at the pond?? I though i saw someone that looked like you but i'm not sure. Marsha
~ Stylz ~
on 7/5/07 11:02 am - North of Boston, MA
I want to say around 9ish, were you there? you should have yelled out to me if it was me i would have answered ya I'm trying to get my bf in the exercise mode so we (he) will lose a couple lbs before the cruise. He seems ok with the exercise, but when I start talking about eating healthier and not drinking beer on the weekends he turns into this ==> lol
SoulSista
on 7/5/07 12:54 pm - Boston, MA
did you have light blue warm up suit?? i had on a orange top and brown pants and striped orange head band Marsha
RebekaA
on 7/4/07 11:44 am - Inland Empire, CA
having a nice laid back day. but i've had the munchies and been HUNGRY all day which is rare--and not good! B: protein coffee S: mini Rice cakes L: 1/4 Cobb Salad, 2 Shrimp/Rice Paper rolls later...SF Vanilla latte S: 2 more shrimp rolls D: other 1/4 cobb salad ....later some wine and fireworks with hubby on our porch water: 90oz vits...ugh forgot calcium all day! exer: no, lazy happy 4th everyone
~ Stylz ~
on 7/5/07 11:04 am - North of Boston, MA
hope you enjoyed the fireworks with dh, thats so sweet did you make your shrimp rolls? you always have such a yummy menu!
RebekaA
on 7/5/07 11:20 am - Inland Empire, CA
heck no, they were from Calif. Pizza Kitchen! Yummy!
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/4/07 10:51 pm - My Town, NH
I spent yesterday at a lake in Vermont. It was chilly! Breakfast: leftover hamburger patty Snacks/Lunch: corn and bean salsa with tortillia chips, 4 shrimp, a couple of crackers with cheese spread Early dinner: hamburger, broccoli salad, and small piece of blueberry cake Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: probably about 64 ounces Vitamins: nope, forgot them Exercise: well nothing formal, but I did chase 3 kids around outside and also played a game of croquet - Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 7/5/07 11:07 am - North of Boston, MA
a lake in VT sounds nice! did you catch some fireworks or did they get rained out? I heard there were quite a few in the northern mass, southern nh area that were cancelled because of the weather, postponed to this weekend. hope you didn't get stuck in the rain!
robinsaxton
on 7/5/07 12:57 am - Columbia, MD
I have to say that I had an okay day with food considering there were a lot of things I could eat that I shouldn't eat. I wasn't terribly hungry so that was on my side. I did have tastes of the desserts but no more than 3 bites of each one (there were two of them), spread out over 3 or 4 hours. I had about 1/4 cup of potato salad and broccoli and carrots, one deviled egg, half of a hotdog (no bun) and 1/4 of a hamburger patty with cheese. That was about it for the entire day. I could have done better but I didn't go overboard with the junk either so that is a good day for me. Oh, I did have weight control oatmeal for breakfast but couldn't eat the whole package. Today I have had a banana, peach, and a slice of low carb bread with peanut butter on it. I need more water and I hope to have a protein drink soon. It was a nice 4th of July. The time with friends was great. We didn't get to see fireworks because they cancelled them due to a tornado warning in our county. Have a great day! Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views