Monday - the return of WDYET??

~ Stylz ~
on 7/2/07 3:22 am - North of Boston, MA
ok, its time for me (and hopefully others) to correct the not eating right problem. Studies show, journaling increases the successful rate of weight loss so join in! today has been an ok for me. Still I feel I've eaten too many carbs already, but hopefully by the end of the week I'll have it corrected. drive to work - iso fruit cantaloupe protein shake breakfast - blueberry, lemon zest protein muffin with almond strudel lunch - 3 oz lo mein noodles snack - 2 oz mini mozzarella balls dinner - 7 shrimp w/ green beans vitamins - multi and b-complex in. got yelled at last week by the nutritionist for not taking calcium citrate going to work on getting atleast one in a day since I've never faithfully taken it water - 2 - 16oz bottles in so far exercise - 30 min walk at lunch! how's your day going? let us know!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/2/07 3:49 am - My Town, NH
Breakfast: plain bagel with cream cheese Lunch: wrap with ham, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, cucumbers and dijon mustard and a cowboy cookie (supposed to be better for you, but it is a cookie!) Snack: lite applesauce and a sf caramel pudding cup Dinner: salmon, steamed zucchini and summer squash and saffron rice Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Vitamins: all in except for last dose of calcium Water: 48 ounces so far today Exercise: nada for today Have a great day! Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 7/2/07 7:58 am - North of Boston, MA
a cowboy cookie? sounds interesting fill us in! I have a recipe for protein cookies if you're interested. Its from a restaurant in NY that serves "energy and/or healthy" foods! I haven't made them yet, but LOVE their protein muffins and they're full of it (protein that is)
Sheila A.
on 7/2/07 3:56 am - Thermal, CA
I am not sure I really want to do this... Breakfast- 1 Grade Iced Latte w/4 splenda Snacks- Pretzels & Barenaked Cashew Crunch (1 ziploc mixture of both) See, this is my problem, I need serious help. Water- 8 oz so far Vitamins- B12 ok, multi tonight It is only 10:38AM, we'll see how the rest of the day pans out.
~ Stylz ~
on 7/2/07 7:54 am - North of Boston, MA
Sheila the best part of this post is it helps you be accountable for what you ate! maybe this is the boost you need to get back on track, you can do it! We're all here for each other
jannineh99
on 7/2/07 6:15 am - Melrose, MA
Ok so my birthday was last week and I ate horrible...there was lots of junk food left over...no-one touched the cookies and cake but all of the fruit and veggies went like gang busters....so I probably was not as horrible as my head wants me to believe I did not gain so that is the good part....but it is back to basics today...I went out and bought my protein powers..(ran out) so now I am restocked... Breakfast: Zone Perfect Strawberry Bar...and cup of coffee... Lunch: 1 1/2 cups of Clam Chowder and 2 Saltines Snack: Med Iced Coffee from DD blueberry french vanilla with 6 splenda...(I know sweet).. Dinner: 6 oz of Chicken Breast cooked in Crock pot with Cream of Mushroom Soup.... Snack: Zone Perfect Strawberry Bar...and Crystal Light... Jannine 357/167/160
~ Stylz ~
on 7/2/07 8:01 am - North of Boston, MA
happy birthday Jannine! I read your post cooking chicken in cream of mushroom soup then adding sour cream, can't wait to make it!! Do you use boneless or boned chicken?
jannineh99
on 7/2/07 11:35 am - Melrose, MA
boneless..using boned would be too much work...lol....plus I think it would be hard to find all the little bones in the cream of mushroom soup... Jannine
~ Stylz ~
on 7/2/07 9:34 pm - North of Boston, MA
Thanks for the tip Jannine, stocking the freezer with enough boneless chicken breast for the summer as its onsale for $1.59/lb! Can't wait to try this!
jannineh99
on 7/2/07 10:52 pm - Melrose, MA
Where did you find chicken breast boneless for 1.59 a pound that is awsome price...? Jannine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views